The wall is real

GeoMOG

May 6, 2024
I have seen numerous women who quite literally from ages 28-32 immediately got ugly

like within 5 years they literally became trash, the wall is absolutely ruthless

for anyone who is sub age 28 by the time you hit 35 you will feel bad, genuinely empathetically bad for all the women you went to school with

if your an angsty man who is salty you got rejected by girls from school (kek loser) wait until you hit age 30 and start looking up the girls you went to school with, then over the next 5 years you will become a forgiving generous man who finally understands the plight of women, you have another 30 years of fucking any age of girl you can get, for them riding chads is over, and good to top tier husbands are off limits for them

Congrats you final figured out about the pinkpill @GeoMOG
I wanted to spit in your face but I did some research and your post is pretty based

men aren't aware of this, it could change some incels from being so toxic to sigma grindset working to be max by age 35 and actually being successful

It's brutal guys in Europe marry *models* who are 28 or at that age and then see in next 3-5 years it's expiring like milk lol.

While men in their 30s-40s peak depending when they start to finish work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back