The ultimate goal is to find sugar mommas while geomaxxing

Meeks

May 31, 2024
It’s easy enough to find pussy abroad, especially if you’re paying for it (jfl) but my real geomaxxing goal is to have a sugar momma in each of my geomaxxing destinations.

Especially if she’s Asian she will look young well into her older years.

A couple points: you need to put yourself in locations and situations where you can meet them naturally.
This includes finding the right cities and neighbourhoods in such cities with a high probability of wealthier women.
Then find certain places in these areas that rich people frequent (museums, art galleries, working from coffee shops in these wealthy neighbourhoods, etc.)

It has to feel natural, no one likes to feel like they’re being hustled, and obviously this goes without saying but you have to have some level of looks and charm.

I will update this forum more with my plan

Places like Japan, Korea, Taiwan, where dating is harder and you wanting them to finance your life? That's gonna be a hard goal

Places like Japan, Korea, Taiwan, where dating is harder and you wanting them to finance your life? That's gonna be a hard goal
True but it’s in those places a lot of repressed women may be willing to do it especially if she’s a bit older

True but it’s in those places a lot of repressed women may be willing to do it especially if she’s a bit older
bro is a bit slow doesnt realize cougars are a think in any rich country with a lot of divorce... as much as racism floods this forum even the white nationalist know Taiwan, Japan, and Korea are rich. same reason half these guys like thailand poor guys that want to fuck for money is easier then learning a culture older then most western culture and dating with in that. but the milf just wants a toy boy lmao

honestly if anyone knows a good sugar mom site not filled with gay catfish ill make an account go on some dates get my allowance and come back with a full report im hot enough to be a sugar baby

this is actually cope

NGL whites amaze me with their lack of deep knowledge

dating in Japan Korea China and Taiwan is ONLY harder from a economic perspective, that is virtually every man is top 1% in SEA, when you goto these countries not so much, especially with the much wider wealth disparity between the rich...

YES there is xenophobia that has long been there, so don't expect to date one of these women and go around everywhere people jealous of you and you will certainly have some girls who literally have no LTR future with you because parents... however...

these countries have the LOWEST BIRTH RATES and ultra LOW dwindling marriage rates, that last part is important because these cultures LTR = marriage, that simple, the amount of viable men is at an all time low and many many women are becoming "leftover"

don't forget in east asia leftover =25years old and not married, while the standard in SEA i very much "single mother", that means you will have far less single mothers and if your willing to marry over age 25 many prospects...

The question is the quality of women, and yes over 25 have ridden some cocks, however, due to the actual culture unlike the USA when a girl hits ~12 slays she just becomes a literal man, feminazi, near unfuckable that there is no benefit to being in a relationship.... Girls from all these cultures will retain their motherly and wifely traits far better...

In the USA if your a wife and mother and you don't get unlucky, fuck around, etc until you meet a genuinely good man you will get found...

In East asia there are more mothers and wifes than their are even boyfriends let alone husbands

Dating in these cultures is DIFFERENT, in SEA as well as East asia you will benefit from learning the language in East asia more so, you will be expected to assimilate much more, but this isn't really speaking to how hard it is, it's effort beforehand, yes you can find a wife material in the Phillipines and get married in a year BUT then your either leaving her for long periods, taking her to the west and it's banger for you, living with her and NOT assimilating or doing what a good partner would do which is live with her AND ASSIMILATE which will strengthen your relationship.

The difference with East Asia is that it's best to commit BEFOREHAND but if you stay there for a couple years you will be eased in anyway...

Now some of you will cope and say "bro you just said it's harder and contradicted yourself"

No.

I said it's going to be slightly harder upfront for someone like YOU.

From the POV of a person looking for LTR only, who does western shit, who isn't interested in an "uneducated" girl but has western tastes and does good in the west SEA is "harder" to date in that SEA....

That begins the fundamental difference between how incels/geomaxers/cultural refugee's date and how

WELL ADJUSTED NT WESTERN LOVING WESTERNERS WHO HAVE HAD AVERAGE AMOUNT OF RELATIONSHIPS DATES

Let me explain
Girl is a farm worker and grows up raising her brothers and basically being a servant to her father
GEOMAXER RESPONSE- HIGH QUALITY UNTOUCHED MOTHERLY WIFELY MATERIAL NEED TO MAKE SEX
NT WESTARD RESPONSE- "omg, I need someone I can talk to about my interests, she has a disadvantages upbringing, she needs to be empowered and independent to work toward her life goals and dreams, what are her hobbies, does she like sports, I don't think it will work, I don't want my friends back home to think I am a misogynist who takes advantage of poor women"

So again, for the typical west culture-loving, western female friends having, socially conscious NT westard. He will go to a place like SEA and to him every woman there is a victim of society and needs empowerment and blah blah blah. When he goes to East asia he is doing the same dumb first world shit like getting coffee and walking his dog and going to the gym and making friends with girls and being eased in and welcomes to the social group ETC

so in reality it's just POV shit not harder/easier

with that said many GEOmaxers who have some potential as a somewhat high value male and potential to fit in socially will do good in east asia and find they can integrate and assimilate with a culture they just weren't a good fit for western culture.... It's a bit harder to do in SEA where you can get by without assimilating and you feel special and privileged and people essentially treat you special for not assimilating

this is actually cope

NGL whites amaze me with their lack of deep knowledge

dating in Japan Korea China and Taiwan is ONLY harder from a economic perspective, that is virtually every man is top 1% in SEA, when you goto these countries not so much, especially with the much wider wealth disparity between the rich...

YES there is xenophobia that has long been there, so don't expect to date one of these women and go around everywhere people jealous of you and you will certainly have some girls who literally have no LTR future with you because parents... however...

these countries have the LOWEST BIRTH RATES and ultra LOW dwindling marriage rates, that last part is important because these cultures LTR = marriage, that simple, the amount of viable men is at an all time low and many many women are becoming "leftover"

don't forget in east asia leftover =25years old and not married, while the standard in SEA i very much "single mother", that means you will have far less single mothers and if your willing to marry over age 25 many prospects...

The question is the quality of women, and yes over 25 have ridden some cocks, however, due to the actual culture unlike the USA when a girl hits ~12 slays she just becomes a literal man, feminazi, near unfuckable that there is no benefit to being in a relationship.... Girls from all these cultures will retain their motherly and wifely traits far better...

In the USA if your a wife and mother and you don't get unlucky, fuck around, etc until you meet a genuinely good man you will get found...

In East asia there are more mothers and wifes than their are even boyfriends let alone husbands

Dating in these cultures is DIFFERENT, in SEA as well as East asia you will benefit from learning the language in East asia more so, you will be expected to assimilate much more, but this isn't really speaking to how hard it is, it's effort beforehand, yes you can find a wife material in the Phillipines and get married in a year BUT then your either leaving her for long periods, taking her to the west and it's banger for you, living with her and NOT assimilating or doing what a good partner would do which is live with her AND ASSIMILATE which will strengthen your relationship.

The difference with East Asia is that it's best to commit BEFOREHAND but if you stay there for a couple years you will be eased in anyway...

Now some of you will cope and say "bro you just said it's harder and contradicted yourself"

No.

I said it's going to be slightly harder upfront for someone like YOU.

From the POV of a person looking for LTR only, who does western shit, who isn't interested in an "uneducated" girl but has western tastes and does good in the west SEA is "harder" to date in that SEA....

That begins the fundamental difference between how incels/geomaxers/cultural refugee's date and how

WELL ADJUSTED NT WESTERN LOVING WESTERNERS WHO HAVE HAD AVERAGE AMOUNT OF RELATIONSHIPS DATES

Let me explain
Girl is a farm worker and grows up raising her brothers and basically being a servant to her father
GEOMAXER RESPONSE- HIGH QUALITY UNTOUCHED MOTHERLY WIFELY MATERIAL NEED TO MAKE SEX
NT WESTARD RESPONSE- "omg, I need someone I can talk to about my interests, she has a disadvantages upbringing, she needs to be empowered and independent to work toward her life goals and dreams, what are her hobbies, does she like sports, I don't think it will work, I don't want my friends back home to think I am a misogynist who takes advantage of poor women"

So again, for the typical west culture-loving, western female friends having, socially conscious NT westard. He will go to a place like SEA and to him every woman there is a victim of society and needs empowerment and blah blah blah. When he goes to East asia he is doing the same dumb first world shit like getting coffee and walking his dog and going to the gym and making friends with girls and being eased in and welcomes to the social group ETC

so in reality it's just POV shit not harder/easier

with that said many GEOmaxers who have some potential as a somewhat high value male and potential to fit in socially will do good in east asia and find they can integrate and assimilate with a culture they just weren't a good fit for western culture.... It's a bit harder to do in SEA where you can get by without assimilating and you feel special and privileged and people essentially treat you special for not assimilating
Its a very well said post. Thanks for explaining this to me

Places like Japan, Korea, Taiwan, where dating is harder and you wanting them to finance your life?
Man you’d be surprised at the amount of sexless marriages and lonely women in these countries, they tend to hide it well outwardly, but these women are starving for affection and sex.
You have to remember these women are in their horniest years later in life.
And plus most guys chase younger girls for obvious reasons, so you really have a lot of leverage

Man you’d be surprised at the amount of sexless marriages and lonely women in these countries, they tend to hide it well outwardly, but these women are starving for affection and sex.
And plus most guys chase younger girls for obvious reasons, so you really have a lot of leverage
oh good point tbh

Especially if she’s Asian she will look young well into her older years
True.

Any updates on this plan? How old are you btw?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back