The type of GEOMAXXER I hate with a passion

ShortAsianEnjoyer

Jul 2, 2023
The guy who is inside all day, orders most of his food, tries to spend as little money as possible and rots on Tinder 24-7, judging how good a place is based on his online dating experience, usually tied to the girls coming straight over to his place or bust

Those guys typically are total losers, using 5 year old photos and know that their only chance of getting laid is if the girls is already physically there, made the trip. A date will make him freak out over spending 5$

These are the people giving you INTEL on places lmfao

He will also PANIC when he sees a Chad on the street thinking every good looking guy goes to the 3rd world to steal his 5/10 jungle leads from Tinder

He never gets laid in the 1st world, but somehow expects to get HI WANNA FUCK treatment in the 3rd world

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERDS

He will also PANIC when he sees a Chad on the street thinking every good looking guy goes to the 3rd world to steal his 5/10 jungle leads from Tinder

He never gets laid in the 1st world, but somehow expects to get HI WANNA FUCK treatment in the 3rd world

Another typical behavior: he is afraid to give information to others because he fears that the country or the city will be saturated.

The guy who is inside all day, orders most of his food, tries to spend as little money as possible and rots on Tinder 24-7, judging how good a place is based on his online dating experience, usually tied to the girls coming straight over to his place or bust

Those guys typically are total losers, using 5 year old photos and know that their only chance of getting laid is if the girls is already physically there, made the trip. A date will make him freak out over spending 5$

NGL I did this the first time I went to SEA, then after a month or so I just stopped doing this and things got a lot better; I also had much more fun.

Lmao this used to be me when I moved to Asia and still is somewhat. #coomerlife

I'm not trying to leave my 2 bedroom condo downtown to meet some slumrat at a shitty deshabille mall when she can come over like pizza delivery. Or interface with monkey ass locals (Philippines) that act like morons.

Whole point of arbitrage is to get MORE bang for your buck.

The type of geomaxxers (hate that term) that I can't stand are the UNESCO site hoppers who think they're special because they took a few pics of a shitty landmark with a fake history.

Also the bootlickers that kiss local ass or ingratiate themselves because they're desperately trying to fit in.

Lmao this used to be me when I moved to Asia and still is somewhat. #coomerlife

I'm not trying to leave my 2 bedroom condo downtown to meet some slumrat at a shitty deshabille mall when she can come over like pizza delivery. Or interface with monkey ass locals (Philippines) that act like morons.

Whole point of arbitrage is to get MORE bang for your buck.
That is the mindset I see in guys who cannot pull a muscle outside of 3rd world, trying to maximize their bang while they are there, knowing damn well once they have to go back, there is no pussy coming for months/years.

The type of geomaxxers (hate that term) that I can't stand are the UNESCO site hoppers who think they're special because they took a few pics of a shitty landmark with a fake history.

Also the bootlickers that kiss local ass or ingratiate themselves because they're desperately trying to fit in.
Agree, outside of nightlife and little side missions like going to a girls province and drinking her dad under the table, there is absolutely no proof of me ever being in any of those countries lmao

oh wow did u see the blabla temple

the what?

That is the mindset I see in guys who cannot pull a muscle outside of 3rd world, trying to maximize their bang while they are there, knowing damn well once they have to go back, there is no pussy coming for months/years.

Haha you're speaking facts. If I wanted to actually have a quality vacation outside of pussy I certainly won't be choosing the monkeyppines.

Haha you're speaking facts. If I wanted to actually have a quality vacation outside of pussy I certainly won't be choosing the monkeyppines.
Thing is in Asia you can easily do both, I have a backlog of Tinder leads when I go out ready to fire at them and honestly, you end up doing cocaine with a random rich old dude in Vietnam or taking one Grab with 8 people in it in Indonesia to an afterparty, life is meant to be an adventure, but I can see how the western incel 3rd world player guy will never understand this, cuz he failed at life (by being born ugly brutal)

Well fucking said. Some of these boyos need a fucking reality check. They see one young white htn and they dont have a dozens of women lining up to suck their dicks unpaid and feel above p4p and then they start whining and bitching about muh oversaturation and globohomo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back