The Troubles in Northern Geomax.

Never The Same

Jul 30, 2023
@ImFree007
@predeterminism
@QuantativeAnalyticalBS

3 Brits that don't get along.

This is a small community and it shouldn't be hard to be friendly to each other. Look at yourself, you're getting heated over the pettiest things.
The front page of this website is being populated with angry hateful posts where you're doxxing and making entire posts just to hate on individual users, it's ridiculous. This site is not for this crap. People who travel are supposed to be relaxed and carefree.

All you are too old to be engaging in immature internet quarrels. You're a grown ass man, just close your laptop. Instead you make shitposts trying to antagonize the other into responding, and they respond, and the conversation gets angrier each time. What a waste of time. Stop it.

Besides, it's really not that serious. If you want to debate with each other over dating statistics, then just do so. Quit the personal insults and trolling.

Here's your chance to start over.
1. Ignore anything wrong that's been done to you. It's already happened.
2. Be polite from now on even if you don't like the other person.

I was just surprised because after living peacefully for the past few months in Philippines, it was very funny to return and see him crying because nobody wanted to fuck his autistic face in Vietnam. But I will post more travel related content now.

@ImFree007
@predeterminism
@QuantativeAnalyticalBS

3 Brits that don't get along.

This is a small community and it shouldn't be hard to be friendly to each other. Look at yourself, you're getting heated over the pettiest things.
The front page of this website is being populated with angry hateful posts where you're doxxing and making entire posts just to hate on individual users, it's ridiculous. This site is not for this crap. People who travel are supposed to be relaxed and carefree.

All you are too old to be engaging in immature internet quarrels. You're a grown ass man, just close your laptop. Instead you make shitposts trying to antagonize the other into responding, and they respond, and the conversation gets angrier each time. What a waste of time. Stop it.

Besides, it's really not that serious. If you want to debate with each other over dating statistics, then just do so. Quit the personal insults and trolling.

Here's your chance to start over.
1. Ignore anything wrong that's been done to you. It's already happened.
2. Be polite from now on even if you don't like the other person.
average british man

I agree. If @QuantativeAnalyticalBS apologizes to me, I’ll forgive him and we can start fresh.
You're the one who started shit with me, punk.

I was just surprised because after living peacefully for the past few months in Philippines, it was very funny to return and see him crying because nobody wanted to fuck his autistic face in Vietnam. But I will post more travel related content now.
JBW is a myth. I was honest about my experience. I'm not delusional like a lot males on here. I tell it as it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back