Advice The real Blackpill is

Horizon55

May 3, 2023
Having the ability to have natural sex without all these cucked interferences, such circumcucking and condoms, if you have the ability to rawdog with a intact penis u win

Doesn’t even matter if your a 5’5 Indian, this guy ascended for having money and had natural sex that nature intended LTR/Marriage are cuck traps, All women are whores and will cheat anyways, so just use them for their holes, anyone that uses condoms are bag fucker cucks, my situation is for life because my soyrents

Is it wrong that I feel I never want to have sex because I'm circumcised?

I understand your angst regarding the foreskin. It's true that the foreskin contains a concentration of a particular type of nerve receptor that don't exist in nearly those quantities elsewhere on the penis, and which don't grow back, even if you somehow managed to produce a new foreskin. But being circumcised does not hinder sexual pleasure. Is it qualitatively or quantitatively different for circumcised and uncircumcised males? Maybe. I'll even go out on a limb and say "Probably." But the fact is, circumcised males do experience potent sexual pleasure even without that sheath of super-sensitive nerves.
I'm challenging a couple of your assumptions, but not really addressing your actual question. I would say that if your feelings about your penis, your circumcision, and the scar are preventing you from doing something that you would otherwise want to do--have intercourse with women--you might want to visit a mental health practitioner. Not because there's necessarily anything wrong with you, but to possibly help you perceive yourself in a different and more self-actualizing way.
You see, you're telling yourself that you're not going to get as much pleasure out of sex as an uncut guy would. That may be true, but is it a reason to deprive yourself of what pleasure you *can* get from it? I'm a musician. I'm not a very good one, but I'm at least competent. But I'll never be able to make a living at it. Does that mean I shouldn't take the odd gig that does come my way, and the few bucks that come along with it? After all, I can't do it as well as people who have more talent than me. No! Screw those people! If someone wants me to play for their wedding, funeral, bar mitzvah, or whatever, I'm taking the gig. That's at least beer money for the next week or two! Likewise, it doesn't matter if I can't experience the same level of pleasure during sex as an uncut guy--I can experience *enough* pleasure *for me*, and that's all that really matters. (Well, that, and I can also *give* enough pleasure for my mate. But that goes without saying--the foreskin doesn't really play a part in that.)

Is it wrong that I feel I never want to have sex because I'm circumcised?

I understand your angst regarding the foreskin. It's true that the foreskin contains a concentration of a particular type of nerve receptor that don't exist in nearly those quantities elsewhere on the penis, and which don't grow back, even if you somehow managed to produce a new foreskin. But being circumcised does not hinder sexual pleasure. Is it qualitatively or quantitatively different for circumcised and uncircumcised males? Maybe. I'll even go out on a limb and say "Probably." But the fact is, circumcised males do experience potent sexual pleasure even without that sheath of super-sensitive nerves.
I'm challenging a couple of your assumptions, but not really addressing your actual question. I would say that if your feelings about your penis, your circumcision, and the scar are preventing you from doing something that you would otherwise want to do--have intercourse with women--you might want to visit a mental health practitioner. Not because there's necessarily anything wrong with you, but to possibly help you perceive yourself in a different and more self-actualizing way.
You see, you're telling yourself that you're not going to get as much pleasure out of sex as an uncut guy would. That may be true, but is it a reason to deprive yourself of what pleasure you *can* get from it? I'm a musician. I'm not a very good one, but I'm at least competent. But I'll never be able to make a living at it. Does that mean I shouldn't take the odd gig that does come my way, and the few bucks that come along with it? After all, I can't do it as well as people who have more talent than me. No! Screw those people! If someone wants me to play for their wedding, funeral, bar mitzvah, or whatever, I'm taking the gig. That's at least beer money for the next week or two! Likewise, it doesn't matter if I can't experience the same level of pleasure during sex as an uncut guy--I can experience *enough* pleasure *for me*, and that's all that really matters. (Well, that, and I can also *give* enough pleasure for my mate. But that goes without saying--the foreskin doesn't really play a part in that.)
What a stupid analogy, comparing a shit man made “talent” vs a natural born right that was taken from, should’ve known when he said “bar mitzvah” Oy Vey

Having the ability to have natural sex without all these cucked interferences, such circumcucking and condoms, if you have the ability to rawdog with a intact penis u win

Doesn’t even matter if your a 5’5 Indian, this guy ascended for having money and had natural sex that nature intended LTR/Marriage are cuck traps, All women are whores and will cheat anyways, so just use them for their holes, anyone that uses condoms are bag fucker cucks, my situation is for life because my soyrents
Lookism debunked.

Starfish sex is not real sex either. If she is not worshiping you and actually attracted to you aka smiling, screaming and submitting to you then it's pointless. This is why prostitution or betabuxxing doesnt work.

Starfish sex is not real sex either. If she is not worshiping you and actually attracted to you aka smiling, screaming and submitting to you then it's pointless. This is why prostitution or betabuxxing doesnt work.
Exactly. It's all about the satisfaction of dumping a creampie inside screamer foids.

One Thai foid called me Daddy as I pounded her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back