Vent The NT standards on men are so fucking unfair I'm fuming: Short Rant on my recent exchange with a HTB Ukrainian girl.

fjor2096

Aug 20, 2022
Jfl, we had a 5 hour talk and were really in to each other.

But the entire time I'm the one that has to be interesting, pulling jokes left and right out of thin air, being as witty as possible, trying to remember as many anecdotes to keep her entertained, meanwhile all she has to do is send a "lol" or heart emoji or a selfie with some dumbass filter and that's considered "equal" to my contribution.

I mean if she doesn't but effort into her replies she probably doesn't like you that much. Talk to her for a little more then ask to meet up and if she says no move onto the next bitch

I mean if she doesn't but effort into her replies she probably doesn't like you that much. Talk to her for a little more then ask to meet up and if she says no move onto the next bitch
I think she was into it because why tf else would she be talking to me for so long and staying up past midnight. she lives in w. europe rn but invited me over at some point in the future

What's the 👉 of posting shite like this on this site, only response will be from @geomaxer

Meanwhile on cucksmax.org you will get at least a few dnrds

What's the 👉 of posting shite like this on this site, only response will be from @geomaxer

Meanwhile on cucksmax.org you will get at least a few dnrds
its cause i like this community more and need to vent otherwise my mental illness might take over and i might go er before geomaxxing

its cause i like this community more and need to vent otherwise my mental illness might take over and i might go er before geomaxxing
Bro I'm on the edge rn I just watch YouTube, wank off and chainsmoke all day, I'm 6'2 and would be a chadlite if I was lean but I'm fat as fuck I have exams soon and haven't studied in years all my family is disappointed in me it's so over it never began...

But the entire time I'm the one that has to be interesting, pulling jokes left and right out of thin air, being as witty as possible, trying to remember as many anecdotes to keep her entertained, meanwhile all she has to do is send a "lol" or heart emoji or a selfie with some dumbass filter and that's considered "equal" to my contribution.
trying too hard. but at least you tried. sometimes you just have to back away, and wait for her to respond.

remember. SHIT TESTS. women do them all the time. You have to do some of your own. And be completely willing to walk away, if they do not pass (after all, they are doing the EXACT same behavior with you)

read this PDF it will help you understand women. And this information still works (j80% of it)

what i took away from this, was the touch rules, and the shit test. Best advice ever.

Attachments

• The Game - Neil Strauss (OCR).pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 2

Over if she doesn't triple text you when you leave her on read

@Breezula @biggunsar
Good news i found a new bitch that worships me. Gonna read that pdf btw thanks for it. I used to be very redpilled in theory but would forget / not apply most of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back