News The most ideal city to live in the entire world for white men is Busan, South Korea.

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
Busan, South Korea.

Has beautiful beaches ✅

Has a very high quality of life ✅

Hot small brown girls ✅

High population ✅️(easier to meet people etc)

High salaries ✅

Good food ✅

Beauty standard is to be white skin and white features ✅

Name another city in the entire world which has all of these things?

Seriously name 1 other

I'll go there after my visa expires here in like 35 days or something

Busan, South Korea.

Has beautiful beaches ✅

Has a very high quality of life ✅

Hot small brown girls ✅

High population ✅️(easier to meet people etc)

High salaries ✅

Good food ✅

Beauty standard is to be white skin and white features ✅

Name another city in the entire world which has all of these things?

Seriously name 1 other

I'll go there after my visa expires here in like 35 days or something
are you low IQ or something how is beaches a positive it ruins your white skin same with high salary you will most likely have an remote job so you actually want the opposite so you money mog the locals

are you low IQ or something how is beaches a positive it ruins your white skin same with high salary you will most likely have an remote job so you actually want the opposite so you money mog the locals
Yeah I like to go to the beach after the sun goes in. So like late afternoon/evening/night. Cos the beach feels fucking good briv

Fuck going outside during the day, I'm a vampire these days

And yeah high salary is good because it means its a developed country not a third world shithole with dogshit amenities and pollution and sewage smells.

U gonna live in a third world country forever bud? You low iq or something?

I'm playing the skin colour and causcasoid facial features game in korea not the betabuxx game

all ethnic women & men prefer white
The lighter the skin the more potential to be a good betabux. It has nothing to do with physical attractiveness or what women find sexy. More melaninated skin indicates higher testosterone levels hence females finding it more attractive on average.

You've been debunked yet again.

The lighter the skin the more potential to be a good betabux. It has nothing to do with physical attractiveness or what women find sexy. More melaninated skin indicates higher testosterone levels hence females finding it more attractive on average.

yea yea whatever u say mr. no sex for the last 10+ years

why do i, and all white men prefer tanned girls? if it means "higher testosterone" ?

koreans are obsessed with skin whitening products containing chemicals that REMOVE the melanin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back