The internet is shit

the day of retribution is all i have left to live for
Its useless, most of these mass shooters I don't even care to know or bother with it, gl with the death penalty, better to rope after then get a life sentence, all for what to kill like 6 useless niggers? GL killing 10+, normies would just forget about it the day after

No radical or extremist movement won't do shit, everything is locked in as far as the globalists care for, rlly nothing else to do, you either won or lost at birth, the rest is mindless copes

Its useless, most of these mass shooters I don't even care to know or bother with it, gl with the death penalty, better to rope after then get a life sentence, all for what get like 6 niggers? GL killing 10+

No radical or extremist movement won't do shit, everything is locked in as far as the globalists care for, rlly nothing else to do, you either won or lost at birth, the rest is mindless copes
its a nigger world

Yeah geomaxing is fucking stupid, but all it is, is just hypergamy and taking advantage of asian foids in poverty, what can u do about it?
life is a video gayme. this is all fake and staged. this is what they made the npcs act like. hyperGAYmous nigger children.

The only places with relatively lax speech rules are blackpill forums, 4chan, and this boomer schizo website I discovered called The Unz Review

It has some of the most brilliant and most bizarre commentary I've ever seen. The comment section is a wild west.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back