JFL The Future Of Dating

except majority of women are happier not being married
I found an app called paraspace, where you can date ai girls in a 3d world, it's similar to vrchat, you can also date real girls. They Ai girls move around the world and follow you if you ask them to. I made a thread about it on the private chuds.life board, i can only post there because i asked for a ban.

Last edited:
i'd be happier with an AI thats got a pussy than a woman ngl

I found an app called paraspace, where you can date ai girls in a 3d world, it's similar to vrchat, you can also date real girls. They Ai girls move around the world and follow you if you ask them to. I made a thread about it on the private chuds.life board, i can only post there because i asked for a ban.
@Napoleon de Geso

sent, not going
Why don't you go and kill yourself over a female not wanting to be with you? normal mgtow is just avoiding marriage and gfs, monk-mode mgtows like me literally decide to never be with a human female ever again even if they want us to be with them. Being an incel is literally wanting to be a simp by wanting a human gf, being a looksmaxer is being a cuck because you waste all of that money and time just for females to have a better time looking at you.

Last edited:
Why don't you go and kill yourself over a female not wanting to be with you? normal mgtow is just avoiding marriage and gfs, monk-mode mgtows like me literally decide to never be with a human female ever again even if they want us to be with them. Being an incel is literally wanting to be a simp by wanting a human gf, being a looksmaxer is being a cuck because you waste all of that money and time just for females to have a better time looking at you.
No I agree with you lol I am just trolling. Except for monk mode part thats kind of a cope but rest of the post I agree with, at least whoremaxx

It's not cope if you want silence, peace and tranquility, you will change your mind in 2030 when the behavioral becomes higher.
I keep forgetting to finish that thread of yours; what’s the gist?
There will be hyper-real robo-waifus available on the market for an affordable price that are better than the real thing?

being a looksmaxer is being a cuck because you waste all of that money and time just for females to have a better time looking at you.
looksmaxxing = cuckoldmaxxing i just gave up on it too much competition whores should change their way of thinking, not me working my ass of to pay for bimax and legleghtening or to travel different country

looksmaxxing = cuckoldmaxxing i just gave up on it too much competition whores should change their way of thinking, not me working my ass of to pay for bimax and legleghtening or to travel different country
hardlooksmaxxing* but yeah i agree

I keep forgetting to finish that thread of yours; what’s the gist?
There will be hyper-real robo-waifus available on the market for an affordable price that are better than the real thing?
Well, it's not like i really want them, the point of the behavioral sink and the whitepill is to make you asexual, but it takes soo much time that it might not happen to all men until 2035.

I'm just saying that if androids were never to be invented, the behavioral sink would try to make men asexual just like it happened in the mice experiment. It's not like if androids weren't going to be invented i would want to be with a human female.

I'm just saying, i wouldn't be worried of dying alone if androids didn't exist, because the behavioral will make all men asexual by 2035, just see the mice experiment above.

The behavioral sink is basically men becoming more love shy and women becoming more hypergamous, due to living an easy life, but technology doesn't need to increase to make it worse, it just needs to get to a point where a snow ball effect happens and make the birth rates reach 0.

Well, it's not like i really want them, the point of the behavioral sink and the whitepill is to make you asexual, but it takes soo much time that it might not happen to all men until 2035.

I'm just saying that if androids were never to be invented, the behavioral sink would try to make men asexual just like it happened in the mice experiment. It's not like if androids weren't going to be invented i would want to be with a human female.

I'm just saying, i wouldn't be worried of dying alone if androids didn't exist, because the behavioral will make all men asexual by 2035, just see the mice experiment above.

The behavioral sink is basically men becoming more love shy and women becoming more hypergamous, due to living an easy life, but technology doesn't need to increase to make it worse, it just needs to get to a point where a snow ball effect happens and make the birth rates reach 0.
But this is only relevant for the youngest generations of males and those yet to be born; for those of us who are post-pubescent already, how would we become naturally more asexual apart from regular senescence?

But this is only relevant for the youngest generations of males and those yet to be born; for those of us who are post-pubescent already, how would we become naturally more asexual apart from regular senescence?
The mice in the experiment had a lifeshpan of around 800 days, and the experiment lasted 1500 days until all of them went extinct, 800 by 2 is 1600, imagine 800 mice days as 80 human years.

Calhoun experiment

So maybe the brain is also affected in the snowball effect.

The mice in the experiment had a lifeshpan of around 800 days, and the experiment lasted 1500 days until all of them went extinct, 800 by 2 is 1600, imagine 800 mice days as 80 human years.

View attachment 8617

So maybe the brain is also affected in the snowball effect.
But you can also see that the last one born was in the day 600, so the birth rates reached 0 before any of them died (well, the first ones maybe did die because they were already adults when they got in the enclosure, but their children didn't).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back