Geomax the future is indonesia. impregnate indonesian girl and move there ASAP

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
only thing to throw indonesia off the course of becoming top 5 is some freak volcano lol

@biggunsar please enlighten us on indonesia good sir

im counting down the days until i start your masterclass!

have baby with an indonesian girl in brazil , thus granting all 3 of us brazilian citizenship

my side would provide for american and british citizenship

hers would provide indonesian citizenship

plus brazilian citizenship (like a lottery ticket tbh. who knows if that shithole will be worth anything in 20 years)

The only Asian country south of the equator. Javanese civilization one of the oldest on Earth. They even had firearms before the Europeans arrived. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java_arquebus
Would be cool to take a ferry from Malaysia to Sumatra. Even better if I can enter Malaysia by train from Thailand.
Hotels in Medan are ridiculously cheap during the rainy season. Streets look a lot like the Philippines.
Wild durian FTW
Screenshot 2024 08 17 112800

The only Asian country south of the equator. Javanese civilization one of the oldest on Earth. They even had firearms before the Europeans arrived. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java_arquebus
Would be cool to take a ferry from Malaysia to Sumatra. Even better if I can enter Malaysia by train from Thailand.
Hotels in Medan are ridiculously cheap during the rainy season. Streets look a lot like the Philippines.
Wild durian FTW
View attachment 7903
Your wrong, stay away. All of you. It's a shitty country. They don't like you. You dont want to come here. Serious

no

of course you say this because you’re there right now and biased

philippines will be a poor shithole for the next 50 years atleast
he says this because he has a low IQ and cannot learn to speak other languages. Meanwhile i have learned 2 in 16 months LOL. Guess 134 means something

Yea aren't they like the 3rd highest population and like top 7 biggest economy in thr world or something

Fuck that muzzie backwards inbred poverty shithole tho

and your a fag that gets no pussy, so..whats your point?

anyways, not 60. if i was i could get my retirement kitap and would not have to do visa runs for the next fuckign 15 years. you dick suck
Cope briv I've got more slay stories on this forum than anyone except Alex

Go hand out your number on pieces of paper to girls like a 10 year old autist in an American High school drama

and your a fag that gets no pussy, so..whats your point?

anyways, not 60. if i was i could get my retirement kitap and would not have to do visa runs for the next fuckign 15 years. you dick suck
You pay for pros and act like they're organic slays. lol.

never been interested in indonesia but this obvious gatekeeping made me think

but i will check it later, like 40-50 years from now, for now i can use my eternal youth to leech from 1st world asian wifeys

You pay for pros and act like they're organic slays. lol.
really, i got a girl right now sleeping in my bed. Shes' my gf now. But already tried once with her and booted her. And another is coming over tomorrow, and im going to see if the two can live together. if they gel, i will be living with two girls

I don't lie, i p4p but i also get free. Why limit my pussy boundaries.

but "i only pay for pro's" well. Since you know everything. carry on.

Pro's LOL. If you only knew.

really, i got a girl right now sleeping in my bed. Shes' my gf now. But already tried once with her and booted her. And another is coming over tomorrow, and im going to see if the two can live together. if they gel, i will be living with two girls

I don't lie, i p4p but i also get free. Why limit my pussy boundaries.

but "i only pay for pro's" well. Since you know everything. carry on.

Pro's LOL. If you only knew.
You are triggered so I've hit a nerve. Without your high monthly income, you would be pussy free for life. You are betabuxing and nothing more.

he is quite open when he pays for a girl
i doubt he is lying about those slays, he isn't flexxing 10s, it's mostly average indonesian girls
bingo, i have already fucked (without paying) absolutely stunning girls in DR. and the one thing they all had in common. Lousy fucks. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. why do they need to impress you in bed? they are so beautiful another simp will come along in 15 minutes and give her everything she needs, simply to taste her pussy.

I go ONLY for the pussy now. (dont' get me wrong, wont do fat or fugly) Average looking okay lets see what you got. Hmmm not bad, i might call you again. Some average looking girls have amazing fucking bodies. Hiding under fluffy clothes and shit. "sleeper tits" are my fav. That is where you see a girl, she looks like she's flat or no tits. But when you finally get her shirt off, they are actually big, and perfect and firm and you could just jack it looking at her tits. Hence like those hot rods that are called sleepers. Meant to look like a normal car but they are pushing 500 horse. "sleeper tits"

or ones with nice asses as well. Average girls fuck better. in my experience. Cause they know they are average.

Last edited:
You are triggered so I've hit a nerve. Without your high monthly income, you would be pussy free for life. You are betabuxing and nothing more.
never triggered, i dont' give a fuck what you think. it's your life. bra. Go live it how you want.

im doing my thing i dont' need your blessings. The day you start paying my way. What you say to me, actually matters. Otherwise, have at it. Don't give a fuck. *shrugs LOL

Why are you in a competition anyways? who is really winning? its' like a room full of retards bitching cause the score is eleventy billion to eleventy billion but the red team is better. Long as your getting pussy, and those western skanks are bitching about it. IM all happy

what is with the terrible attitude of so many people in this forum? are most people here incels from .org exclusively? I am having trouble understanding how someone could be so vindictive in this forum when, at least for the moment, for the most part, the situation in question is more or less pretty good. what the heck is going on

what is with the terrible attitude of so many people in this forum? are most people here incels from .org exclusively? I am having trouble understanding how someone could be so vindictive in this forum when, at least for the moment, for the most part, the situation in question is more or less pretty good. what the heck is going on
it’s the nature of internet

it’s just places like reddit youtube and tiktok censor it so that people’s true intentions aren’t shown

look not all forums used to be like that. there used to be good constructive discussion about how to get women.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back