Taller height isn't heavily selected for by women

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Half anglo and half celtic warrior
Aug 16, 2023
If a man is at least 5'8", his height won't be a huge hindrance in the dating scene. Source? I can go outside right now and I'd be lucky to find one tall man (6'3"+) with a woman. I went clubbing for a couple of years in my youth and watched how people partnered up and mated and most males weren't 6 feet tall with women. If height was heavily selected for by women, the height of the youth would be increasing with every generation. All of the available data actually tells us that height is decreasing across all Western nations for various reasons. The height pill has been overblown by mentally ill people. If I was to put it into percentages, I'd say taller height gives a man a 1 or 2% advantage in the dating scene with most women.

Women do have a preference for taller men who're are 6 feet tall all the way up to 6 feet 3 inches in some cases. But, this preference is weak at best and isn't in their top 5 most important characteristics in a partner.

5'8 is close to average in most countries so you don't get heavily penalised
if you are tall you get a +1/10
if you are short you get a -1/10

unless we are talking about extremes of extremely short, in that case you may get -1.5 or even -2

unless we are talking about extremes of extremely short, in that case you may get -1.5 or even -2
Males who're 5'5" to 5'7" are hindered by their height, but not enough for it to be a deal breaker. Below 5'5" is where the short height of a male is unattractive to the majority of women. At that point, they are rejected by virtually everyone. But even then, I still see males at that height having some success. But it's not common.

bruh is an incel read his post he gives off creep vibes girls smell that shit lmao, ethnic or english the guy is a my lady level neck beard
That's all you do is throw insults around like a woman. Little to no intelligence. I cringe at you. Hopefully you'll die soon from the covid shots.

this is again a misinterpretation of data

Taller height isn't heavily selected by women however

shorter heights specifically under 5'10-6' are heavily filtered by women

more importantly the closer the self-reported height under 5'11"-6' the more filtering by women

this isn't new at all, girls want a minimum 6' guys and they also have no idea what 6' even looks like so they heavily rely on self-reported height in a society where virtually all men add 1-2"
guys on the other hand are in larger volumes the closer they get to 5'9" in the USA, so most of the guys girls will date are 5'9"-5'11" with self reported heights of 5'11" to 6'1"
regarding heights 6'4" to 6'6" is the most desired height for men, with desire quickly dropping off over 6'6", again these are SELF REPORTED heights so while it's my opinion women generally do not know mens heights similiar to compensation by some women we see in the dating market asking for 250k+ earners and thinking the average USA wage is 75k+ or double the actual median it seems there is a possibility women are compensation either on purpose or subconsciously for the 1-2" self reported heigh
that would mean in reality the most desired heights are between 6'2" and 6'5" with the most desired being 6'4"-6'5" the same as my height or roughly 99% percentile
what one has to note is BUMBLE ALLOWS FILTERING BY HEIGHT
when women are shown males with no option to preselect height, they swipe overwelmingly on average height men

however, the absolute retardation is you have no idea of the spread of heights on dating apps, one might even consider, taller men are less likely to need dating apps and shorter men are more likely to have issues dating face to face and more likely to be on dating apps....

Simply put, when shown other factors first such as personality, looks, women seemingly can put height aside...

again that is folly considering in order for the man to be successful he needs to meet up with the women to have sex, this is ultimately where success is decided, not simply from being swiped on....

On the other hand the bumble information is more informative because it

1. doesn't rely on an unknown distribution of male heights to be shown to us

2. shows a clear preference beforehand as a precursor

the downside which is missing however is

NOT ALL WOMEN PRESELECT HEIGHT

in fact the graph ONLY shows us preferences from women who pre-select height, to put it simply, if a women cares enough about penis size to let it affect who she dates then she much more likely to probably have a strong preference for a larger male penis size and her filters for size will reflect this strong opinion.

However it remains true,
"shorter heights specifically under 5'10-6' are heavily filtered by women"
the simple fact so many short guys get swiped on is via brute force number of canididates due to KNOWN higher frequency or average heights and possibly higher frequency of shorter males using dating apps vs in-person dating where height would matter less for that portion of interaction.

Taller height isn't heavily selected by women however

shorter heights specifically under 5'10-6' are heavily filtered by women
This is simply not true. I can literally go on YT right now and watch 10 hours worth of street tour videos from any major Western capital city and the overwhelming majority of males with women are between 5'8" and 5'10".

what one has to note is BUMBLE ALLOWS FILTERING BY HEIGHT
The chart you've linked has no data set and is thus worthless.

however, the absolute retardation is you have no idea of the spread of heights on dating apps, one might even consider, taller men are less likely to need dating apps and shorter men are more likely to have issues dating face to face and more likely to be on dating apps....
The data is clear. Women prefer a man between 5'11" to 6'1". Every inch above that prefer upper echelon, the less attractive a man becomes to most women, barring tall women, short women, etc. This is in-line with the data on heights association with genetic health. Being taller than 6'3" is a marker of bad genes, hence females prefer shorter men.

again that is folly considering in order for the man to be successful he needs to meet up with the women to have sex, this is ultimately where success is decided, not simply from being swiped on....
Without being swiped on no such meeting can ever take place.

This is simply not true. I can literally go on YT right now and watch 10 hours worth of street tour videos from any major Western capital city and the overwhelming majority of males with women are between 5'8" and 5'10".

The chart you've linked has no data set and is thus worthless.

The data is clear. Women prefer a man between 5'11" to 6'1". Every inch above that prefer upper echelon, the less attractive a man becomes to most women, barring tall women, short women, etc. This is in-line with the data on heights association with genetic health. Being taller than 6'3" is a marker of bad genes, hence females prefer shorter men.

Without being swiped on no such meeting can ever take place.
5'8"-5'10" or like I said self reported 5'10-6' when I specifically added it was based on males SELF REPORTED heights not their actual heights....

the chart I links data set is all women on bumble who pre-selected height, it is literally that.... it has limited value you can interpolate from.... just that....
'women who preselect height' lmfao wut the data is the usage set and it's very clearly defined lmfao

funny as fuck you call clearly label somewhat useful data bad then fucking cite *trust me bro to say women prefer a narrow band of mens heights that happens to be at the edge of 1 standard deviation of a bell curve and this much more common, like literally wut bro

you must be fucking 5'11" or some shit never seen someone shill this hard and mad for height

'without being swiped no much meeting can take place'
if women swiped on 1/10 5'9" males, or the top 10% of 5'9" as far as looks, wealth, status etc they would need to swipe 110% of 6'1" males or literally more than even exist including every single loser retard fucking moron.... do you not understand that the average parts of a bell curve within a standard deviation are much more numerous than taller men to the point there are over 10x 5'9" men as there are 6'1" just 4 inches taller.... and this is ASSUMING that taller men use dating apps at the same frequency I addressed which there is a good chance taller males rely on dating apps less than shorter males the same way ugly people would prefer blind dating at a frequency much greater than very attractive people, wow people prefer dating methods where they have an advantage, water is wet

ironically, THAT is called an incomplete limited value data set, not even knowing the distribution of male heights while only being given the swipe frequency, holy fuck are you retarded?

the chart I links data set is all women on bumble who pre-selected height,
Link the data. I'm waiting.

and this is ASSUMING that taller men use dating apps at the same frequency I addressed which there is a good chance taller males rely on dating apps less than shorter males
More speculation based on absolutely nothing.

you must be fucking 5'11" or some shit never seen someone shill this hard and mad for heheight
Keep on assuming things, bud. That's all you're good at.

there are over 10x 5'9" men as there are 6'1" just 4 inches taller
And? Four women can share one tall man. We're a polygamous species, after all. The more rare something is the more desired it should be. But, that's not what we see via empirical evidence of couples in every Western city.

Link the data. I'm waiting.

More speculation based on absolutely nothing.

Keep on assuming things, bud. That's all you're good at.

And? Four women can share one tall man. We're a polygamous species, after all. The more rare something is the more desired it should be. But, that's not what we see via empirical evidence of couples in every Western city.
god your so fucking stupid, you cannot even understand something as simple as frequency, of course your dumbass would think "the data" would help while saying "the data" instead of specifying what specifically you want to know, it's like you understand how dumb you are but you can't help it

"the data"

let me see "the data"

gottem, I just asked for "the data"

You're assuming things I haven't even said because you're a retard.
it was a question. you can't even answer a simple question without throwing insults around you. but what else can we expect from someone who is so consumed by hatred that he wishes others death by vaccine shots...

never seen someone shill this hard and mad for height
you have touched his holy grail, he would rather die before admitting anything here. this shit is his personal cope for not getting laid despite being tall.

he throws this topic out here as bait regularly pretending to be open for discussion but he's not.

we have discussed the bumble chart already. he knows that the data is supposedly hidden behind the statista paywall and you have to unlock it for 500$. but even if you did, he would say the data is worthless because the online dating app users are not "verified by ID". he just will continue applying more strict criteria to data so that he doesn't have to deal with it.

god your so fucking stupid, you cannot even understand something as simple as frequency, of course your dumbass would think "the data" would help while saying "the data" instead of specifying what specifically you want to know, it's like you understand how dumb you are but you can't help it

"the data"

let me see "the data"

You linked a chart with no data like Mr numb nuts below @Marco Pumpo. You two are as equally stupid as each other. Maybe you two could form a relationship with each other.

That's what intelligent people do. They base their views off of the available data and what fits observable reality. Something you've clearly failed to do.
it was a question. you can't even answer a simple question without throwing insults around you. but what else can we expect from someone who is so consumed by hatred that he wishes others death by vaccine shots...
No, it was a passive aggressive jab at my character.

I want my enemies dead and gone like every healthy rational man, especially when they're ignorant of the facts are and psyop'd into false realities that don't exist. You can't possibly wish for the same. No, you're so perfect and above that, aren't you now?

he throws this topic out here as bait regularly pretending to be open for discussion but he's not.

we have discussed the bumble chart already. he knows that the data is supposedly hidden behind the statista paywall and you have to unlock it for 500$. but even if you did, he would say the data is worthless because the online dating app users are not "verified by ID". he just will continue applying more strict criteria to data so that he doesn't have to deal with it.
This subject interests me. It's not my fault that you two stupid fools commented under my post with invalid arguments. That's on YOU.

You're assuming the chart is from the Bumble data that's behind a pay wall. Again, all you two do is assume things because you're irrational. Until you can provide the data. I will reiterate, you have no argument.

You're assuming the chart is from the Bumble data that's behind a pay wall. Again, all you two do is assume things because you're irrational. Until you can provide the data. I will reiterate, you have no argument.

it doesn't matter. bumble has no ID verification. so let's just assume the data is there. then what happens next? oh wait, i know already:
You can't draw conclusions from data that's fundamentally flawed.

Without ID certificate profiles, any such data is worthless.

You and others can't rule out the compromised data points in the sample making any conclusions from said data inconclusive.

you have touched his holy grail, he would rather die before admitting anything here. this shit is his personal cope for not getting laid despite being tall.

He's not tall and he's a ricecel, I refuse to believe anything else

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back