Taiwan Vietnam or Philiphinnes?

Vietnam in SEA is still probably the best but it's getting more and more DNs from Thailand. The women are the best looking in SEA but not as easy as in the Philippines or Thailand

Philippines have easy (and ugly) women but they speak english. The food is terrible and that was another big problem for me. It's a good spot for guys that want to gain sexual experience for a while but it's not a long term destination in my opinion

Taiwan women can be beautiful and it's more developed but you have the same problem as China (low english skills) without the easiness and sluttiness of Chinese girls. Also the vibe is worse because people aren't as friendly, smiling and helpful as SEA

Vietnam in SEA is still probably the best but it's getting more and more DNs from Thailand. The women are the best looking in SEA but not as easy as in the Philippines or Thailand

Philippines have easy (and ugly) women but they speak english. The food is terrible and that was another big problem for me. It's a good spot for guys that want to gain sexual experience for a while but it's not a long term destination in my opinion

Taiwan women can be beautiful and it's more developed but you have the same problem as China (low english skills) without the easiness and sluttiness of Chinese girls. Also the vibe is worse because people aren't as friendly, smiling and helpful as SEA
i’m talking to my taiwanese friend and he says i’ll easily be able to fuck girls there

think i might move to taiwan later this year

i’m talking to my taiwanese friend and he says i’ll easily be able to fuck girls there

think i might move to taiwan later this year
Yeah you’ll slay, but you wanna avoid the easy lays. Especially the girls who’re obsessed with black culture and all that stuff. All those girls look somewhat strange and they exclusively fuck black or thugmaxed white guys, so many of them def have chlamydia/herpes etc.

Yeah you’ll slay, but you wanna avoid the easy lays. Especially the girls who’re obsessed with black culture and all that stuff. All those girls look somewhat strange and they exclusively fuck black or thugmaxed white guys, so many of them def have chlamydia/herpes etc.
yea i never fucked those types even back in korea. always turned me off their obsession with that culture

its easy, out of these 3 vietnam is best
real question is vietnam vs thailand vs malaysia
or japan vs china vs korea

I agree. I meant asking dating/Cost of living wise etc..
Well for dating it’ll depend on your looks level, height and stuff. But the girls are well educated and pretty attractive in general, and the level of English is pretty good. And the culture is more polite than mainland China, so the girls are more sweet, somewhat like Japanese ones.
The cost of living is definitely higher than SEA in terms of rent/food/transport, especially in Taipei. Like a decent 1bed apartment here would be 1200-1400usd a month, and in prime area around 1800usd+. But you could live in New Taipei City (suburbs) and get a place for around 700-800usd.
But the other cities like Kaohsiung or Taichung are much cheaper, so would be closer to Bangkok prices.

Well for dating it’ll depend on your looks level, height and stuff. But the girls are well educated and pretty attractive in general, and the level of English is pretty good. And the culture is more polite than mainland China, so the girls are more sweet, somewhat like Japanese ones.
The cost of living is definitely higher than SEA in terms of rent/food/transport, especially in Taipei. Like a decent 1bed apartment here would be 1200-1400usd a month, and in prime area around 1800usd+. But you could live in New Taipei City (suburbs) and get a place for around 700-800usd.
But the other cities like Kaohsiung or Taichung are much cheaper, so would be closer to Bangkok prices.
I see. I didn't know Taipei is a geomaxxing destination. If you know or have any experience with Taipei/Vietnam let me know or know anyone

@AlexBrown84 @KingOfAsia @IrishSnowman

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back