taiwan belongs to china

this is a fact
since you are in china, i'm sure you're saying this voluntarily without any pressure...

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/985/625/b8b.jpg

China better not try anything - America will send the rainbow brigade if it has to!
lmao tell me you only know urban america with out saying it. big ass country with lots of small towns of 10k in the sticks here there and ever where. people from the mountains and the hills. climbers, hunters, mountaineers all from terrain diverse as deserts, tundra, and woodlands. those faggots drinking starbucks and doing tictok dances aren't US Special forces its the 100 million of us from small towns in the hills. The redneck boy from the trailer park who was a football star with anger issues who came from a broken home where dad did meth and beat the shit out of mom; well the US Marines found him and turned him from a boy would liked hunting to a decorated and heartless sharpshooter decorated in medals and blood. The shy mousey girl that skipped two grades and was a cross country star well when she graduated at 16 she left for the Air Force Academy and got a degree in Aeronomy and now deigns drone fleets for the fucking pentagon. These are stories from my life and people around me.... the culture war is real here im not some Cucker Carlson fan or a MAGA brain dead but to think the US is just the queers you see online is to miss understand the size, scope, and cultural diversity. part of the reason im leaving is how many layers life here has became too tribal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back