Subliminal Messaging

Hardrada

Dec 19, 2023
I think subliminal messaging plays on the toxic self-hate and low testosterone malleability of the slaves. You are what you eat so if you eat what you hate you will hate yourself and hate life which is why they tell the slaves what they are going to do to them. Putting up with the government doing things like lockdowns is a subconscious form of self-harm. Everyone is suicidal. The slaves are too brainwashed and weak to know how to make themselves stronger so they instead double down and enslave themselves as a form of self-harm. Being a slave in this system is a choice all you need to do is be non-compliant which everyone would be if they ate naturally.

This is also why normies are generally toxic towards others and close-minded. Close-mindedness is a form self-hate. The reason normies are toxic towards others is because they are weak degenerated complacent losers, who are complacent because of their close-mindedness, meaning they will never learn anything and therefore never be able to focus on themselves and make themselves stronger and healthier so all they focus on is making those around them weaker and unhealthier bringing everyone down.

The society is creating atomized weirdos via the food and messaging. Micro plastics have been a disaster for mens T along with women shitting out their birth control and hormone pills into the water supply

The society is creating atomized weirdos via the food and messaging. Micro plastics have been a disaster for mens T along with women shitting out their birth control and hormone pills into the water supply
Ye. How did you find out about the birth control water supply thing btw

It's why so many criminals are deformed like sv3rige said in his video why most criminals are ugly. Once you're so degenerated/deformed you have no choice but to be an animal.

Look at incels and how male virginity is rising. You think men are just going to sit indoors all day doing nothing?

After the next reset this prison we live in will be way more stricter and physical and if antisocial behaviour in men increases along with their t levels decreasing we could see a full blown matriarchy

There was this film I remember seeing as a kid which would've been in the 2000s or early 2010s it was about this world where if you were born a male they would throw the male baby down a shoot into this junkyard place and all of the guards on the planet were female and all the authority and workers were female. Wish I could find the name of this

and you ascended
you know what it means and you're only person touching your numb dick
predeterminism knows every statistic about every country in the world and he rots in basement planning

world belong to people like me, 83 iq, street smart, not scared to live in thai dumpster with hiv syringes stinging my back during sex with japanese billionaire daughter

you know what it means and you're only person touching your numb dick
predeterminism knows every statistic about every country in the world and he rots in basement planning

world belong to people like me, 83 iq, street smart, not scared to live in thai dumpster with hiv syringes stinging my back during sex with japanese billionaire daughter
you have frenulum and foreskin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back