Recommendation Stickman Bangkok

MrChinX

Jul 26, 2023
If you want some smut and experiences of JBW guys going to Thailand for 20+ years just hit up stickman bangkok, it's a old website that's been around since 1998. It's got tons of stories and what the place used to be. In a way it's a real time stream of consciousness of how things changed and it's a great travel/sex diary for over 20 years, you can tell when the whole JBW bang hoes scene was dying down when the original owner sold the website back around 2016.

An era is over

Ropefuel, is it really over? Geomaxxing is my only hope, if this is seriously the case I actually have nothing to live for. Rope time

Stickman in its day was great and based. However, nowadays it is out of date. Those days are over. It's a totally different scene these days.

how can jbw in asia ever be over? everyone in there is still short brown poor small dick, and whites are still tall, white, rich, big dick

u cant ever change that

jbw in asia will always be legit

how can jbw in asia ever be over? everyone in there is still short brown poor small dick, and whites are still tall, white, rich, big dick

u cant ever change that

jbw in asia will always be legit
Yeah I find that hard to believe honestly, Thailand is still the cooming capital of the world and boomers have been bitching about it "changing" since 1998. Wow the most travelled country in the world is no longer potempkin village who would have thought. I have been on International Sex Guide since 2015 and people have been bitching and moaning about the same shit its nothing new

Hope this is irony
It was supposed to be lol, every other post here is like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back