Geomax stay at apartments over hotels in mainland china

Why does it matter what the receptionist npc thinks about the girls you bring? Or does it come with a lot of bs paperwork? I can imagine that. Agree that appartments are usually better anyway. You have good experience using trip.com?

Why does it matter what the receptionist npc thinks about the girls you bring? Or does it come with a lot of bs paperwork? I can imagine that. Agree that appartments are usually better anyway. You have good experience using trip.com?
certian countries frown upon their women going with foreigners. Cuba for example.

you bring a girl over to ANY apartment, airbnb or simply an apartment, if the land lords reside in the building. they write her name in a book. if her name appears in too many books, she is charged by the police as a prostittute.

going further with cuba. You cannot walk beside your cuban girl. The police will come and harrass her. not you. but her.

so girls usually avoid this by walking behind you. its like highschool. I hate it.

grown adults, playing "dont' catch me talking to the foreigner" bullshit

but cuban woman....dios mio, caliente, cullo, titas, caras, piel blanco, con negro pello. y el sexo......intenso.

cuban girls learn to fuck at a very early age, so they are animals in bed.

im sure china being draconian likes keeping tabs on the women.

Last edited:
A rogue ricecel will run interference given the opportunity. The dating scene in China is worse than the West for the average man.

certian countries frown upon their women going with foreigners. Cuba for example.

you bring a girl over to ANY apartment, airbnb or simply an apartment, if the land lords reside in the building. they write her name in a book. if her name appears in too many books, she is charged by the police as a prostittute.

going further with cuba. You cannot walk beside your cuban girl. The police will come and harrass her. not you. but her.

so girls usually avoid this by walking behind you. its like highschool. I hate it.

grown adults, playing "dont' catch me talking to the foreigner" bullshit

but cuban woman....dios mio, caliente, cullo, titas, caras, piel blanco, con negro pello. y el sexo......intenso.

cuban girls learn to fuck at a very early age, so they are animals in bed.

im sure china being draconian likes keeping tabs on the women.
lmfao this is legit what locals tell the girls to try to cuck them from foreigners, your smoking crack

A rogue ricecel will run interference given the opportunity. The dating scene in China is worse than the West for the average man.

the list this truecel is making up doesn’t apply if you just look good enough, except for the height ofc. Cucked beyond belief. Pumped and dumped many of these exchange and travel whores from there here in EU

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back