sometimes i see lonely sad white foids walking around bangkok with huge ass backpacks

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
and i can see disappointment on their faces, they wanted wild fucking on the railay beach with international chad but chads are busy with thai models an stewardesses
and me, former khhv incel weirdo bastard swiping left on them because im done with white whores
obviously i dont even look at them on the street because whities can start screaming that im literally raping them and they feel oppressed

you got what you deserved stupid bitch

one thing i’ll never do is walk around with a big ass fucking backpack like a dork

even if i do “backpack” i just take a tiny bag like the one below. it lasted me through turkey, india, thailand, indonesia, and china
IMG 7633

I see some whites in my condo in Bangkok that is far away from the center but not many, I assume theyre english teachers. I wonder who theyre fucking..... no one, a white guy they came with to live here, or thai chads?

Also obviously I see TON of white women when going to places like phuket/krabi. I've never spoken to a single one of them tho

I see some whites in my condo in Bangkok that is far away from the center but not many, I assume theyre english teachers. I wonder who theyre fucking..... no one, a white guy they came with to live here, or thai chads?

Also obviously I see TON of white women when going to places like phuket/krabi. I've never spoken to a single one of them tho
What age are they, what’s the odds of finding a young white under 25 there

What age are they, what’s the odds of finding a young white under 25 there
in my condo they are young 20s-30s mainly. ive seen a group of whites in the condo library and when i occasionally go outside ill see a bunch of whites coming into the condo gates from work because they wear the uniform. literally have never talked to a white woman here before other than when i went to those phuket/krabi island tours and when u have smalltalk with the people around you on those boats

LOLZ...the amount of copium and projecting in the OP post.

Let's be honest, she ain't checking out for you like that out there and still wouldn't bang you...so leave them white girls alone.

LOLZ...the amount of copium and projecting in the OP post.

Let's be honest, she ain't checking out for you like that out there and still wouldn't bang you...so leave them white girls alone.
keep coping.

most attractive men r white. most attractive women r asian. white woman doesnt belong im wmaf land

Thank you for post, It made happier, I'm especially happier when w*stern cuckold hellholes' whores are lonely and sad,

But nobody cares w*stern cuckold countries and their whores in this forum. This is geomaxxing forum, not cuckold forum cucks who improve theirselves for used w*stern cuckold countries' whores

Thank you for post, It made happier, I'm especially happier when w*stern cuckold hellholes' whores are lonely and sad,

But nobody cares w*stern cuckold countries and their whores in this forum. This is geomaxxing forum, not cuckold forum cucks who improve theirselves for used w*stern cuckold countries' whores
Okay niggerlover

and i can see disappointment on their faces, they wanted wild fucking on the railay beach with international chad but chads are busy with thai models an stewardesses
and me, former khhv incel weirdo bastard swiping left on them because im done with white whores
obviously i dont even look at them on the street because whities can start screaming that im literally raping them and they feel oppressed

LOLL

thats' exactly right. they created a toxic world, and some of them cannot live in it anymore. So they "backpack" to go find themselves.

Swipe left on them for ELO boost

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back