some chinese girls say they dont care about me being white, only my english accent

I had a hunch something similar was at play with the whole JBW thing. I'm from EE and I don't think I'd get the same treatment as a brit, american or even a swarthy Italian. It seems like dating a foreigner is a status thing more than anything and eastern europeans are not known for status nor looks to be fair.

It's funny everyone in asia seems oblivious that most anglos are retarded drunks quite far from the Christopher Nolan well spoken types. I guess flights to asia aren't as cheap as Turkey or Eastern Europe and if they go to asia it's phil or thai so they don't shit up places that matter. We get a lot of anglo tourists who shit up clubs so their rep is on the worse side here though they can still pull.

Central asia might be my only hope since it's not too far. I think I'd have a halo there being from a not so shitty ee country but there are plenty of slavs there so I won't get anything for looks just money potential and status.

Last edited:
I had a hunch something similar was at play with the whole JBW thing. I'm from EE and I don't think I'd get the same treatment as a brit, american or even a swarthy Italian. It seems like dating a foreigner is a status thing more than anything and eastern europeans are not known for status nor looks to be fair.

It's funny everyone in asia seems oblivious that most anglos are retarded drunks quite far from the Christopher Nolan well spoken types. I guess flights to asia aren't as cheap as Turkey or Eastern Europe and if they go to asia it's phil or thai so they don't shit up places that matter. We get a lot of anglo tourists who shit up clubs so their rep is on the worse side here though they can still pull.

Central asia might be my only hope since it's not too far. I think I'd have a halo there being from a not so shitty ee country but there are plenty of slavs there so I won't get anything for looks just money potential and status.
for a small price of 100 great british pounds per 20 minutes i will make you speak proper and civilised

Nah don’t worry, there’s tons of Russian and Slav models dating top-tier Chinese girls and such. And even other regular decent looking EE guys can get Chinese/Jap girls there’s not much of a failo, they’re basically almost on the same level as other Western Europeans. Many of the girls don’t even know some of the EE/Baltic countries, the only thing they know is that EE countries are poorer, so it might be more of a failo for rich Stacy level girls. But normally there’s not much of a failo, if any at all.

Height+white skin+ white facial features = all that matters

Country of origin= does not matter

Height+white skin+ white facial features = all that matters

Country of origin= does not matter
they dont care about you being paperwhite like you used to say recently
its all about white features, i was pretty tanned when i went to china after 2-3 months in thailand

on the other hand chinese girls i walked with always had umbrella for us

they dont care about you being paperwhite like you used to say recently
its all about white features, i was pretty tanned when i went to china after 2-3 months in thailand

on the other hand chinese girls i walked with always had umbrella for us
Just please trust me bro. Paper white is a massive point of attraction for them.

Why do you think all the male asian celebrities edit their photos to be paper white?

But ofc white features and height can carry you. And being tanned is just average skin there so no halo no failo

I'm from EE and I don't think I'd get the same treatment as a brit, american or even a swarthy Italian. It seems like dating a foreigner is a status thing more than anything and eastern europeans are not known for status nor looks to be fair
Very true. I noticed it during my time abroad that my Britishness was a halo but to all people regardless of their background.

Nah don’t worry, there’s tons of Russian and Slav models dating top-tier Chinese girls and such. And even other regular decent looking EE guys can get Chinese/Jap girls there’s not much of a failo, they’re basically almost on the same level as other Western Europeans. Many of the girls don’t even know some of the EE/Baltic countries, the only thing they know is that EE countries are poorer, so it might be more of a failo for rich Stacy level girls. But normally there’s not much of a failo, if any at all.
Many EE guys larp as American or British to gain status in sea.

Many EE guys larp as American or British to gain status in sea.
I think he's right about China at the very least since they're best buds with Russia. I can see how that would translate to stronger ties and halo. Korea & Japan might not be as receptive same with the other west-aligned countries like Taiwan and HK talking about Russians obviously not sure about other slavs. Actually, if you're Ukrainian or live in the proximity they might be curious in convo and take pity.

Last edited:
I think he's right about China at the very least since they're best buds with Russia. I can see how that would translate to stronger ties and halo. Korea & Japan might not be as receptive same with the other west-aligned countries like Taiwan and HK talking about Russians obviously not sure about other slavs. Actually, if you're Ukrainian or live in the proximity they might be curious in convo and take pity.
It’s always looks, height, and pheno first. Some of the biggest slayers out here are EE and med models. Nationality isn’t really that big of a deal nor is being British a big halo, it’s only the posh British accent that has some charm for Asian girls. And I’ve never heard of any EE/Russians larping as British or American, that’s very rare. The majority of girls don’t give a shit about geopolitical relations of your country, nor do they even know much about that stuff.

And I’ve never heard of any EE/Russians larping as British or American, that’s very rare.
It's not very rare. A guy I watch on YT larps as an American and he's EE in Bangkok They just don't talk about it.

Similarly, there's status being South Korean but there's none for being Filipinos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back