Sold my stocks now have 60k liquid to spend in Argentina/South america

how many p-in-v no condom slays do you think i will achieve in 3 months.

Taking a break from my job using my dad's passing as an excuse (he died last year )

in july will stay until jan-feb
what are your stats ex. height,race,weight,hair color,eye color,face and ofc can you speak Spanish or Portuguese

you’ll do fine

i was able to when i went there bloated and with afro lol

i’m going to south america in a few months but will prob spend most my time in chile. already been ran thru argentina. but easy af to get a passport from there. just live there 2 years

how many p-in-v no condom slays do you think i will achieve in 3 months.

Taking a break from my job using my dad's passing as an excuse (he died last year )

in july will stay until jan-feb
put it in BITCOIN NOW...it will double in less than a year.

he’s already a millionaire i don’t think he cares
ahhhh, okay. well, then. 60K means nothing, then I would not fly commercial, i would at least once in my life.

cost out a private jet. Either solo or only with a few individuals.

i rented a ferrari 360 for a few days once. That was my lifetime thrill so far.

ahhhh, okay. well, then. 60K means nothing, then I would not fly commercial, i would at least once in my life.

I wanna rent a supercar for a day and get lots of pics and vids with it and post them over a year so it looks like I own it

you’ll do fine

i was able to when i went there bloated and with afro lol

i’m going to south america in a few months but will prob spend most my time in chile. already been ran thru argentina. but easy af to get a passport from there. just live there 2 years
Argentinian girrls love loghtskin bbc

60k for Asia (in your case) prob not Vietnam but PH or Colombia but Medellin is getting expensive. Brasil would do good but I'm not going there

60k for Asia (in your case) prob not Vietnam but PH or Colombia but Medellin is getting expensive. Brasil would do good but I'm not going there
non of the latin american shitholes are particularly expensive but the big cities in chile and southern brazil

I have 12k to my name. Not shit but since I was raised in poverty and spent many years homeless as a teen it seems like a lot

spanish is easy and can be learned in a year
Spanish is retarded easy. I took 4 months of classes and could make conversation with Mexicans. But the problem, and it is a FUCKING PROBLEM, is that you could understand the retarded shit they talk about to each other in public.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back