So far, no matches...

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Aug 16, 2023
I'm getting no matches in a SEA country that I'm interested in visiting. I'll update y'all later tonight. So far, it ain't looking good.

you have to be deformed in the face or larping as a tall white. every single second im on a SEA dating app I get almost constant matches

I'm still at zero matches. My main pic is a selfie of me smiling. Last time I did it I had 8 matches after a day in the exact same location.

havent been on it in a few weeks, heres a few of the last ones i got before going inactive. 4/5 would smash. theres literally countless to scroll through

Attachments

• IMG_2662.jpeg
    IMG_2662.jpeg
    474.4 KB · Views: 12
Describe yourself, body fat percentage, build, norwood, facial attractiveness level, etc
skinny asf framecel, 171cm, maybe slight norwood 2? ive never lost any hair but hairline always been a little farther back. i have long ish (almost down to nose if i pulled it down) surfer hair style that covers it though. facial ive been rated 7-8 all throughout life. decent jawline and teeth. white asf skin

I find this hard to believe tbqh. Just demoralization. There's no way you get nothing unless you're actually like rocky Dennis level deformed

It's highly unlikely to be an 7 to 8/10 in the face and have those stats. I'd kill myself if I were you.
but i havent, and i still pull more than you and have more bodies than you and youre 30 years old 😂 its the other way around i would kill MYSELF if i were you :ROFLMAO: pathetic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back