Recommendation SMV overdrive in Philippines

Blackpillrage

Jun 26, 2023
Is the attention that a young white in Philippines get not annoying? Ive been watching travel videos in Manila and im literally shocked. The living conditions are worse than i thaught. People starving, mass poverty and pollution. As a visitor of Thailand i know that they at least are used to western tourists and its not a big deal. But in Ph i guess they treat you like a god. Sounds annoying af to me and if youre not literal garbage tier of genetics its just stupid to go there.

Feeling like Thailand is the only SEA area where you can have your peace and not getting bothered by low iq goblins.
Any recommendations for countrys with less poverty?

Last edited:
Is the attention that a young white in Philippines get not annoying? Ive been watching travel videos in Manila and im literally shocked. The living conditions are worse than i thaught. People starving, mass poverty and pollution. As a visitor of Thailand i know that they at least are used to western tourists and its not a big deal. But in Ph i guess they treat you like a god. Sounds annoying af to me and if youre not literal garbage tier of genetics its just stupid to go there.

Feeling like Thailand is the only SEA area where you can have your peace and not getting bothered by low iq goblins.
If you live in the shithole areas yeah, if you live in bgc, makati or a rich-upper class neighborhood in a big city you will have less problems. i think there will always be trash and poor people cause the philippines is still a developing nation so obviously they won't be able to have clean conditions in every area.

What i noticed was that they do shout at tourists to give them money and are in general more direct. In Thailand it feels more respectful idk.

Any recommendations for countrys with less poverty?
Just stay in ur hotel theory

Those monkeys pestered me constantly in the Philippines even when I was living in a nice condo or gated communities. They really really don't like seeing foreigners with girls but they just have to grin and bear that shit.
was this in Manila? I know they would stare sometimes, especially if the girl is hot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back