Advice Slaying in Japan?

Pesuka

Feb 25, 2024
If I go on vacation to Japan could I fuck some decent looking jap whore off Tinder, or would I need to go to a paid prostitute (jfl)?

My stats are as follows: white MTN, brown hair and eyes, 5'10 and 20 inch bidelt

easy way to test:

get tinder gold or bumble passport (or whatever its called)
set your location to japan
leave it there for 2-3 days and see how many likes you get

easy way to test:

get tinder gold or bumble passport (or whatever its called)
set your location to japan
leave it there for 2-3 days and see how many likes you get
Aight thanks, I've never used dating apps, but ig just mirror selfies and shirtless pics won't do?

Aight thanks, I've never used dating apps, but ig just mirror selfies and shirtless pics won't do?
if you are a chad any pic is good, and will get you tons of matches

if you're mtn, no
and don't use shirtless unless you have gym body

if you are a chad any pic is good, and will get you tons of matches

if you're mtn, no
and don't use shirtless unless you have gym body
I obviously have a gym body if i wanna take shirtless pics

Otherwise just be chad theory proved yet again

You won't slay there with those stats. Start learning Japanese even a little bit will help out. Try Hellotalk when you're there might help you out as well. Try out some cheap lifts or AF1s if you have them. Japanese tinder is still extremely weird from what I gather. Profiles with food, filtered to the slums of Hokkaido and weird descriptions.
Report back. We're always curious about experiences.

Japanese tinder is still extremely weird from what I gather. Profiles with food, filtered to the slums of Hokkaido and weird descriptions.
i was surprised as well about how few of them are showing their faces. maybe they consider it a hookup app that is embarrasing to show your face on?

i was surprised as well about how few of them are showing their faces. maybe they consider it a hookup app that is embarrasing to show your face on?
yes, it's embarrassing for them and also for privacy reasons
pretty much only westernized japanese will post normal pics on tinder or bumble

but from what i've heard
if you chat with them, it can lead to good dates
the picture is a pizza but there's a real girl behind as weird as it sounds

You won't slay there with those stats. Start learning Japanese even a little bit will help out. Try Hellotalk when you're there might help you out as well. Try out some cheap lifts or AF1s if you have them. Japanese tinder is still extremely weird from what I gather. Profiles with food, filtered to the slums of Hokkaido and weird descriptions.
Report back. We're always curious about experiences.
not sure the height is the issue here
the main issue is being hot enough and fashion game in japan for OLD

yes, it's embarrassing for them and also for privacy reasons
pretty much only westernized japanese will post normal pics on tinder or bumble

but from what i've heard
if you chat with them, it can lead to good dates
there were definitely more of them searching for something casual than on tinder in the west, so it makes sense with the privacy stuff

the picture is a pizza but there's a real girl behind as weird as it sounds
quite tiring to get all these pizzas to send face pics. and if the face looks like a pizza too you have wasted your time chatting with them.

but on the other hand it may increase the chance to find a hidden pearl because she is not immediately visible to others.

there were definitely more of them searching for something casual than on tinder in the west, so it makes sense with the privacy stuff

quite tiring to get all these pizzas to send face pics. and if the face looks like a pizza too you have wasted your time chatting with them.

but on the other hand it may increase the chance to find a hidden pearl because she is not immediately visible to others.
you should practice angle + everything for faceapps and ask them to faceapp and say they can wear a mask then after a couple days they need to faceapp their real face

If I go on vacation to Japan could I fuck some decent looking jap whore off Tinder, or would I need to go to a paid prostitute (jfl)?

My stats are as follows: white MTN, brown hair and eyes, 5'10 and 20 inch bidelt
the fact you are quoting your "bidelt" and are asking leads me to think get a prostitute night 1 or 2 then trying to slay after that is the safest bet to prevent rope

You’re white, so jbw would apply right…?

Funny because although people say that it’s more like “just be attractive”

But Japan is hard because people don’t really give a fuck about English, and Japanese people are shy and reserved by nature, but I find that makes Japanese girls more feminine

yes JBW would apply if they spoke english lol
the dating pool is small if you only have english so it's not that easy

the fact you are quoting your "bidelt" and are asking leads me to think get a prostitute night 1 or 2 then trying to slay after that is the safest bet to prevent rope
Frame matters in slavland, being a roidcel actually does get you pussy, believe it or not.

yes JBW would apply if they spoke english lol
the dating pool is small if you only have english so it's not that easy
That’s a cope, in Thailand English is terrible too and men succeed there, so it must be something else

That’s a cope, in Thailand English is terrible too and men succeed there, so it must be something else
in Thailand english is used a lot more than Japan
most young girls in big cities know enough english to have simple conversation

in Japan, tourist restaurants don't even know english

in Thailand english is used a lot more than Japan
Any data behind this?
Thailand ranks 101 in English proficiency in the world
Japan ranks 87 in English proficiency, Japanese people are more educated then Thailand

Tokyo was pretty easy for me imo

Any data behind this?
Japan ranks 87 in English proficiency, Japanese people are more educated then Thailand
observed from watching 100s of hours of IRL Japan content and videos
there's probably threads on reddit about it too

Japanese may learn english at school but they never practice it and are scared to speak it
you can go to a huge touristic mall in shibuya and employees there know 0 english

Any data behind this?
correct
observed from watching 100s of hours of IRL Japan content and videos
there's probably threads on reddit about it too

Japanese may learn english at school but they never practice it and are scared to speak it
you can go to a huge touristic mall in shibuya and employees there know 0 english
this seems also correct. japanese tend to be easily ashamed, i think it's because of their education with tons of complicated social rules and high performance pressure. i can very well imagine them performing better than thais at an official english test, but in reality pretending to not speak english at all just so that they don't have to embarrass themselves by publicly speaking broken english.

from what I saw in a few videos, Japanese practice writing and reading english at school, but they do almost no speaking/listening exercises

from random interviews you can see many like foreigners but they don't speak english
that's why foreign guys that speak japanese do so well in Japan

from random interviews you can see many like foreigners but they don't speak english
that's why foreign guys that speak japanese do so well in Japan
yea it's kind of a market gap, but also the hardest language for westerners.

in the interview they mention that japanese are not used to being straightforward and it's considered impolite. that can make things complicated. i only dated one japanese woman so far. everything seemed perfectly fine during the date, we also exchanged numbers, but then she ghosted me.

yea it's kind of a market gap, but also the hardest language for westerners.

in the interview they mention that japanese are not used to being straightforward and it's considered impolite. that can make things complicated. i only dated one japanese woman so far. everything seemed perfectly fine during the date, we also exchanged numbers, but then she ghosted me.
yeah hard language, difficult visas, expensive country compared to SEA and other options like LATAM
girls are not as open, and you can't get rich privilege with 2-3k$ per month, the equivalent would be 10k$
but the few guys I have seen that speak japanese, have gotten girls that are easily 2 points higher, and average guys getting dates every week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back