Should we start gatekeeping more?

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
On reddit subs and public forums should we demoralization post?

We could tell people all these countries are shit and impossible mode etc and jbw doesn't work anymore

Then the best locations are gatekept and less competition etc..

But maybe only say the real truth in private discord/tg communities/geomax.me with friends/valuable people?

told you that long time ago. we dont need more zoomers traveling to asia, theyre taller, prettier, richer, more nt
if we dont gatekeep its over for us

i think the only place where this matters is tiktok, instagram, youtube
even reddit doesnt make much of a difference imo
and you can forget about niche forums, too small to matter

i think the only place where this matters is tiktok, instagram, youtube
even reddit doesnt make much of a difference imo
and you can forget about niche forums, too small to matter
I think reddit and these obscure forums is where the real geomaxxers are. Like 1 in 10 million who watch a digital nomad tiktok are actually geomaxxers

i shall close the gates of my kingdom!

i’m content with the size of my nation

for the man that is content has no shame

while the greedy take the greatest loss!

close the gates of my arc! set sail!

I don't think gatekeeping matters on such an obscure forum. Any competition with the potential to mog us isn't here in the first place they're watching passport bro normalfag tiktoks and browsing reddit. what @BeardedUnicorn calls "fudposting" which he should stop doing, only makes the forum worse for the people who are already here. what you're proposing is everybody acting like quant

I don't think gatekeeping matters on such an obscure forum. Any competition with the potential to mog us isn't here in the first place they're watching passport bro normalfag tiktoks and browsing reddit. what @BeardedUnicorn calls "fudposting" which he should stop doing, only makes the forum worse for the people who are already here. what you're proposing is everybody acting like quant
though there is a good case to be made for having a resident ricecel demoralizer to weed out the occasional normalfag who slips through the cracks. the one we have is doing quite well. The amount of threads that devolve into autistic retard arguments incomprehensible to anybody who isn't already on blackpil forums is enough already. things are already the way they should be

On reddit subs and public forums should we demoralization post?

We could tell people all these countries are shit and impossible mode etc and jbw doesn't work anymore

Then the best locations are gatekept and less competition etc..

But maybe only say the real truth in private discord/tg communities/geomax.me with friends/valuable people?
oh i'm retarded i thought you meant posting that shit here i can't read

I think reddit and these obscure forums is where the real geomaxxers are. Like 1 in 10 million who watch a digital nomad tiktok are actually geomaxxers
yes true but it's so small
the thing we dont want is tiktok, instagram and youtube normies finding these forums and doing more research

Coping passport bros already kind of gatekeep on reddit lol. Oversaturation is a meme and low iq rationale, its not hard to stay on top of normies who all funnel to the same 5 locations. Its more the fact of alot of women catching on to certain games and social media really. Also just general coping rationalization, these passport nigs will go to DR Colombia use Tinder etc and then complain its overrun JFL. Or go to a place like thailand expecting women to fall in line for them

the amount of guys who will actually solo travel/live in a country for extended periods of time is so small its neglible lol. You guys are conflating tourists with geomaxxers.
yes, most aren't true geomaxxers but they affect things
thai girls choose westerners because the alternative is dating a normie thai guy, but the girls aren't stupid, they know many foreigners are pumping and dumping, but they are happy to go along because it benefits them
almost all countries by now know that, theres very few exceptions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back