Should I send my kids to international school?

ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
I’m looking at prices and it averages out to about $4,000 a year up to high school, which then it increases to about $8,000 a year for those 4 years.

How should I educate my children? Especially if I live the geomax lifestyle

It's really impossible to know without knowing what you want. Do you want your kids to get a foreign country's diploma (ex. USA, Canada, Australia). If it's a real international school it will be accredited by both the local government and a foreign government so it can issue both kinds of diploma. This is important since this is different from "bilingual schools" which are often only locally-accredited.

You might also be interested in the International Baccalaureate program. Sending your kids to an IB school can be good since the curriculum is basically the same everywhere and it culminates in the IB Diploma which is recognized by many different countries. As such, your kids could go to an IB school one year in Vietnam, two years in Thailand, a year in Japan and nine years in Timbuktu and the curriculum and structure will be relatively the same.

That said, if you're American you have options. Look up the Worldschooling movement and also look up different homeschooling curricula. This movement really took off during the Pandemic. If you go this route, just make sure that they actually are learning something. I've met plenty of 2nd and 3rd grade teachers who complain about kids being "homeschooled" for a few years only to wind up in public school not even knowing the alphabet or the days of the week.

Last edited:
I’ll tell you one thing, if your child is ugly or autistic no matter what school you send him to, christian, private, public, international, etc

He will be bullied relentlessly

I’ll tell you one thing, if your child is ugly or autistic no matter what school you send him to, christian, private, public, international, etc

He will be bullied relentlessly
Nice copium. Ugly autists will bully handsome NT guys. (not NTfag but actual NT)

If you don’t already have kids, don’t have any. Problem solved. Stop fucking polluting this world with more oxygen thieves and increasing the amount of collective suffering in this world.

Don’t do it bro. Especially if you are using these forums because that means you’re likely on the non NT side so your kids will turn out mentally fucked. Their father is literally using an obscure forum called “geomax” no offense. Try having your own pet first and see how it goes and if you can take care of it well. Because the pet will be like a kid except the kid will probably be 10-20 times more dedication and time consumption. But if you absolutely must have a kid then try to best prepare them for this world and make sure their upbringing isn’t fucked up because if it is they have the chance of having kids and continuing the endless cycle of suffering.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back