Should I move out at 25?

BeardedUnicorn

Jun 3, 2023
Friend offered me a spot at his place for 1500 a month in rent. Thinking its a waste of money but what do you guys think?

Yeah stop being a mommy's boy

If u meet a girl u gonna bring her to your mommy's house?
Shouldn't be much of an issue if it's a girlfriend.

If you have different girls it could get embarrassing quickly though when they have to face your mum's talk or if your mum fucks it up by doing some unwanted small talk gossip (imagine her accidentally mentioning other girls etc.)

Yeah stop being a mommy's boy

If u meet a girl u gonna bring her to your mommy's house?

If you have different girls it could get embarrassing quickly though when they have to face your mum's talk or if your mum fucks it up by doing some unwanted small talk gossip (imagine her accidentally mentioning other girls etc.)
I dont really get girls here and if I do its going to be jestermaxxing for 4s and 5s in nightclubs

It's just a bit of a status failo to girls tho at 25 lol

dawg 1500 to have a roommate is absurd. i'm moving out of my apartment soon into a room in another person's house for 650/month. Doing that just to moneymaxx so i can go to flipland and rot unemployed

Where do you live where having a roommate still costs $1500/month?
near jew york

dawg 1500 to have a roommate is absurd. i'm moving out of my apartment soon into a room in another person's house for 650/month. Doing that just to moneymaxx so i can go to flipland and rot unemployed
yeah, i would be living with my best friends since HS but honestly I feel like it wouldnt be worth it. I do have 160k in savings and retirement tho and the whole thing would net me about 35k in total for the year

near jew york

yeah, i would be living with my best friends since HS but honestly I feel like it wouldnt be worth it. I do have 160k in savings and retirement tho and the whole thing would net me about 35k in total for the year
id live with ur parents rest of the year and go to sea for a year or 2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back