Should i get LL?

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
My height is DEATH tier failo in UK.

I can wear lifts, but I'm still classed as quite short 5ft7 after lifts since avg is 5ft11

So without lifts it's legit embarrassing not socially acceptable height, with lifts I'm a socially acceptable height, but still short low status

If I geomaxx to sea avg is like 5ft5/5ft7

So I'd be average without lifts in shorter sea countries, and can do lifts to be avg/bit taller than avg

In taller sea countries like Thailand 5ft7.5 avg, I'd have to wear lifts to 5ft7 to be average . But without lifts I'd just be a little short, but socially acceptable height

In east asia China korea Japan its 5ft7 to tallest is Korea at 5ft8.5

So without lifts in korea I'd be subhuman height still. But with lifts I'd be 1.5 inch below average which is very socially acceptable and a not ideal, but fine height. 3 inch taller than the girls on avg and easy to find smaller ones

I have the money to buy it, but is it work getting LL?

If im dating sea girls I'm okay wearing lifts for going out etc. Cba to wear lifts all time like to the shop or gym by myself. But I always wear them if I'm with my girl cos I don't want her to feel like she's with a low status in public. But even without lifts I'd be avg so would be fine

But taller sea like Thailand, east asia I'd have to wear lifts every time I go out with girl otherwise she'd be with a short guy which isn't ideal. But I'd wear no lifts if I'm out alone like to the shop or gym etc I'd be OK with that but the mog would hurt a little in east asia without lifts.

Is it worth it to get LL? 5ft7 in lifts isn't ideal but is a respectable height in all parts of asia. Only downside would be if go east asia I'd either feel mogged if no wearing or have to wear them every time I go out which would feel shit

I bullied you into this thread

I will give you some legit advice since you honestly seem a bit sad buddyboyo, take it or leave it.

Just wear lifts, do some roid cycles until you hit your natty limit, get some facial surgeries, and fuck 5' or shorter Asians....

getting leg extensions is fucking retarded, your going to fuck short girls anyway, just fuck the ones who are attracted to you

that's one of the heaviest hardmaxxing surgeries you can take with huge side effects.

also your body will be disproportional afterwards unless your legs are relatively short compared to your whole body anyway.

don't do it.

why are you short btw? did your parents starve you or are they short also

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back