short guys complaining about being in short but rejecting geomaxxing

Yes, I do feel angry at lithuanian foids for being forced to geomaxx because of their unculture, and so wish one nice day they will be raped and shot by russians, but geomaxxing still is acceptable option (just hard), unlike lowering standards and going for local lithuanian foids who old and ugly
i’m sorry for you being born to lithuania

how do the people there even cope?

don’t they like nigger ball there?

serious problems require serious solutions

being manlet aint a joke and aint for the faint hearted

Yes, I do feel angry at lithuanian foids for being forced to geomaxx because of their unculture, and so wish one nice day they will be raped and shot by russians, but geomaxxing still is acceptable option (just hard), unlike lowering standards and going for local lithuanian foids who old and ugly
lithuanian foids are hot bro.

one in my work was hot and tall. and her boyfriend who was also lithuanian and also worked here was fat, bearded, ugly

Are you a tallfag because your Lithuanian?

You from Lithuania? I thought girls their were easy...

the comments are stupid to. one advocates the red pill being more accurate than the black pill.
Redpill did what it was designed to do and tricked men into destroying whatever good will was left between genders here - blackpill isn’t much better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back