shanghai is actually a terrible place to geomax

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
no girls speak english

too fast paced lifestyle

lots of competition (chinese guys will sit outside bars in the old french concession with their ferraris lol)

too many foreigners (all the models live here)

i would have been incel there if some freak chink girl with mulatto fetish didn’t text me on tinder first

honestly china isn’t that good of a place to geomax to. i recommend thailand, philippines, or korea

if you want a chinese geomaxxing experience without all the hassle, i recommend hong kong. lots of self hating girls who never date asians so its easy there

leave the mainland china explorations to the professionals

like myself

i remember the hotel in shanghai i stayed at was right next to a whorehouse and i thought it was interesting how so many college aged girls stayed at my hotel

took me about 3 weeks of living there to realize what was going on lol

no girls speak english

too fast paced lifestyle

lots of competition (chinese guys will sit outside bars in the old french concession with their ferraris lol)

i would have been incel there if some freak chink girl with mulatto fetish didn’t text me on tinder first

honestly china isn’t that good of a place to geomax to. i recommend thailand, philippines, or korea

if you want a chinese geomaxxing experience without all the hassle, i recommend hong kong. lots of self hating girls who never date asians so its easy there

like myself
I’m still trying to get there lol
Cause I have at least two girls from the area on my WeChat haha

i remember the hotel in shanghai i stayed at was right next to a whorehouse and i thought it was interesting how so many college aged girls stayed at my hotel

took me about 3 weeks of living there to realize what was going on lol
dear diary.....JACKPOT

no girls speak english

too fast paced lifestyle

like myself
Is Hong Kong any better?

that girl is rich chinese american, of course she doesn't want to date thais, a random course seller or passportbro
she is only going after the top top

also fuck that group of influencers in Bangkok, they all making a 100 paid ads per week without disclosing it
and made bangkok so saturated

Hmm, from browsing /r/chinalife I got a different impression. I thought it was a decent place to geomax since there are so few foreigners. Also aren't there way more foreigners in Hong Kong, which should make it worse.

Hmm, from browsing /r/chinalife I got a different impression. I thought it was a decent place to geomax since there are so few foreigners. Also aren't there way more foreigners in Hong Kong, which should make it worse.
most of the foreigners in hong kong are poor deathnics

most of the foreigners in shanghai are europeans

Yes, fuck Shanghai. Thailand is the THE SPOT based on this clip.

55% female to male advantage. Let's all go to Thailand buddy boyos!
1 that's a lie there's not more thai girls than guys

2 she acts like there's no good guys cos chads pumped and dumped her while she ignored the millions of asian guys who wanted her

3 it's so cringe hearing normies talk about dating statistics in public. I'd only do it on anonymous online Internet forum

1 that's a lie there's not more thai girls than guys

2 she acts like there's no good guys cos chads pumped and dumped her while she ignored the millions of asian guys who wanted her

3 it's so cringe hearing normies talk about dating statistics in public. I'd only do it on anonymous online Internet forum
imagine being a rich chinese american and having to date thai locals or the average expat 🤣

A couple things:

1. Alexbrown knows Shanghai is actually an amazing place to go, you guys are so gullible

2. This 55% female to 45% male stat is counting all these Thai “women” who identify as women but are really men jfl

3. I don’t think she’s Chinese American, you can hear it in her accent

A couple things:

1. Alexbrown knows Shanghai is actually an amazing place to go, you guys are so gullible

2. This 55% female to 45% male stat is counting all these Thai “women” who identify as women but are really men jfl

3. I don’t think she’s Chinese American, you can hear it in her accent
she’s chinese american

i’m a fan of her youtube channel

most of the foreigners in hong kong are poor deathnics

most of the foreigners in shanghai are europeans
Hell no, Hong Kong was full of rich-looking white people when I was there lol
Shanghai is both bigger and has a lower percentage of foreigners still, so it’s definitely easier than Hong Kong…

Shanghai is both bigger and has a lower percentage of foreigners still, so it’s definitely easier than Hong Kong…
when was that?
most white expats have left Hong Kong after covid, and the number of new arrivals has decreased by a lot
all firms and universities there are turning to the mainland after the CPP rugupulled HK

when was that?
most white expats have left Hong Kong after covid, and the number of new arrivals has decreased by a lot
all firms and universities there are turning to the mainland after the CPP rugupulled HK
Summer 2018
So yeah you’re probably right and it’s easier now post-Covid
But it can’t be easier than Shanghai lol

Summer 2018
So yeah you’re probably right and it’s easier now post-Covid
But it can’t be easier than Shanghai lol
that's pre protests and pre covid
HK is now more of a mainland city, a bit more progressive and open
a ton of HK and expats have moved out, and lots of mainland ppl are coming in

that's pre protests and pre covid
HK is now more of a mainland city, a bit more progressive and open
a ton of HK and expats have moved out, and lots of mainland ppl are coming in
So it’s actually easier now than Shanghai because it’s basically the same but smaller?

yea because you went to the central business district

go anywhere not in that area, which chances are if you’re living there won’t be able to afford that area, so will have to settle with a place like sha tin

when i went there, i didn’t see a single foreigner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back