Rogaine (minox)

KingWigga

Jun 11, 2023
Does rogaine work? Starting to get the headset balding deal and sweating bullets. If I have to I’ll get a transplant down the line but if I can just do something like rogaine I’d rather spare myself the cost. Anyone use it or something similar and have success?

dumbest thing ive heard you are trannying yourself to keep a few cm of hair on the top of your head. kikes are laughing for taking female hormones just to stop being a baldcel. id rather be a nw7 than a tranny.
jfc dude

i tried to grow beard with minox and 4 days in i started balding, literally losing 100+ hairs every morning (i wasnt even balding naturally and my hairline is good)
it didnt stop for 2 weeks and i quit

retarded substance for niggers

Update: started using a different anti dandruff and my hair is mostly back - can dandruff kill hair growth?!

It’s been around a week so my hair hasn’t gotten long at all - there’s still a line or two but the vast majority of it is back - I can take off a headset without a massive bald line now
i have a horse shoe head

My boss brought up his hair to me (which is like a norwood 4)

I told him not to shave it because it looks like shit compared to receded. Told him about hair systems and hair transplants. Seemed receptive.

My boss brought up his hair to me (which is like a norwood 4)

I told him not to shave it because it looks like shit compared to receded. Told him about hair systems and hair transplants. Seemed receptive.
Yea looking at transplant + fin tbh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back