Advice Remote jobs

D

Deleted member 40

How to get a remote job? I need to make 1200 Euro every month to live in sea😂 but I dont have IT skills. Ahhhhh i hate the west

one of my side hustles is ghost writing tweets and some other basic marketing stuff for someone, 1500 per month for 10 hours of work per wee jfl

many such opportunities just gotta be high iq/creative and network with dudes, not only slay women

one of my side hustles is ghost writing tweets and some other basic marketing stuff for someone, 1500 per month for 10 hours of work per wee jfl

many such opportunities just gotta be high iq/creative and network with dudes, not only slay women
Jfl ur a fucking loser, You have to write tweets in order to get paid 8.65 usd per hour 😂😂😂
Holy shit i get paid twice that and i work a shitty fast food job lmao, Broke ass faggot i know for a fact i will be making 3x your income in a few months 😂 😂 😂

How to get a remote job? I need to make 1200 Euro every month to live in sea😂 but I dont have IT skills. Ahhhhh i hate the west
Try cyber security, Easy to enter into and it pays over 55k-75k per year. You just need a few certifications and you can get a job, I've been studying for a year and it's actually pretty easy if u have above 110-120 iq

Jfl ur a fucking loser, You have to write tweets in order to get paid 8.65 usd per hour 😂😂😂
Holy shit i get paid twice that and i work a shitty fast food job lmao, Broke ass faggot i know for a fact i will be making 3x your income in a few months 😂 😂 😂
its 10 hours per week and i do in while on public transport or while eating read again

Try cyber security, Easy to enter into and it pays over 55k-75k per year. You just need a few certifications and you can get a job, I've been studying for a year and it's actually pretty easy if u have above 110-120 iq
Is it a better path than software dev?

Depends on you, If you are willing to spend the time to research and get certs then yea it will get you a job quicker and you won't need college. You can also get a degree at WGU in under 6 months and get the certifications like that as well.

software dev is a big field and it's technically challenging, as someone who knows people who work in big tech you need to be technically competent to command those 200k USD+ salaries and negotiate a remote position. Also Big tech corps are pushing for more in office work, so that covid stuff looks to be coming to an end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back