reddit cucks on noodlewhores

i dont see why redditors see this as such a bad thing?

yes the girls dont look happy. but this is WORK. its their JOB. no one would do their job for free. no one enjoys their work. this is a normal reaction.

and if anything, theyre fucking lucky that this is their job. their job is literally to party and have sex(most pleasurable thing in the world) they have the best job in the world.

nothing to pity them about

i dont see why redditors see this as such a bad thing?

yes the girls dont look happy. but this is WORK. its their JOB. no one would do their job for free. no one enjoys their work. this is a normal reaction.

and if anything, theyre fucking lucky that this is their job. their job is literally to party and have sex(most pleasurable thing in the world) they have the best job in the world.

nothing to pity them about
These same clowns will turn around and tell you they’re only friendly at their retail job cuz they’re paid to be lmao

Asia really is such a drastic paradigm shift compared to the cucked west. I dont care if I am called a collapse coper nothing brings me more joy than watching the USA and its dollar plummet and gynocentric consumerism funded by it reduces, no more ngos, etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back