ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
i need motivation for when i start my new life in philippines

away from cucked west

away from keeping up with fags

living somewhere no one knows me

might take out a few loans that i’ll never pay back before i disappear

Be careful about taking out loans you will never pay back. JewMerica will always find a way to come back and get their shekels - be it freezing your properties, banks overseas etc

Last thing you want is to be in the middle of no where with limited access to cash and a possible jail sentence when going back to JewMerica.

Be careful about taking out loans you will never pay back. JewMerica will always find a way to come back and get their shekels - be it freezing your properties, banks overseas etc

Last thing you want is to be in the middle of no where with limited access to cash and a possible jail sentence when going back to JewMerica.
you can’t go to jail for not paying back loans in america

i have no assets in america they can take

i can put my money in foreign bank account

you can’t go to jail for not paying back loans in america

i have no assets in america they can take

i can put my money in foreign bank account
If you think that it's this easy to evade JewMerica ur in for a big fuck up in the long run.

If you think that it's this easy to evade JewMerica ur in for a big fuck up in the long run.
it is

all they do is sell your debt off again and again and eventually i can settle to pay for 1% of the total amount

seems like someone drank the jew s a proapaganda to pay off your credit cards like a good goy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back