Recently, China has developed nationalism and sense of identity, now they believe that the West is failing and decaying, and that they are in fact the

Predeterminism2

Aug 5, 2022
"As someone who lived in China for a decade as a Westerner, I'd say, yes and no.

There was a period from the 80s to about 2015 (before the government propaganda really ramped up) where many Chinese people actually admired the West, talked openly about wishing to be more like the West, and dreamed about "European lifestyles". There was broad belief that (and this is sad imo) that Westerners were just better, they were better-looking/more handsome/beautiful, more successful, and richer. I saw quite a bit of West envy for some time.

But it's been more of a recent development (also reflecting again older times of cultural supremacy) where suddenly all these same people have found a new ethnic nationalism and sense of identity, now they believe that the West is failing and decaying, and that they are in fact the superior race and Democracy is a failed system etc. They now think they are the envy of the world."

Does this mean JBW/JBM will lose its potency in china?

waiting for China to open to go investigate how it compares to other countries in the region

I feel like it will be pretty easy tbh idk why

waiting for China to open to go investigate how it compares to other countries in the region

I feel like it will be pretty easy tbh idk why
i feel like the males will have this nationalistic golden boy rice dick fantasy that theyre the superior race. but its just a coping mechanism for the fact their women really like foreigners

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back