Advice Rate my life plan

fatchadlitecel

Gymcel coper
Aug 16, 2022
I'm permanent WFH now at high 5 figures.

Going to ditch my apartment soon & live with my parents, will be making $5k/mo after tax, live rent free and have a Lexus to drive. Same living area as I have now (they want to turn their house into a duplex, would be basically a 2 bedroom apartment with a kitchen, large den and storage). Already worked out the details.

I barely do any work and get told I'm doing a good job so maybe I'll get a second remote job and stockpile money or work on building some low maintenance business where I made some software worth buying and get residual income from software licenses or subscriptions.

Going to stockpile money while WFH'ing in South America or SEA during the winter (already got approval to do this). Save up money and buy a house if/when the housing market tanks. If a good woman comes into my life it is what it is & I'll try to be a good father.

Change the end goal to moving out of the country forever and that’s basically my plan
Yeah I think Canada is dead but my parents will probably be around for another 30 years so I'll have to keep flying there for various reasons. Gonna use this time to figure out what country I want to retire to.

i had similar job in uk, worked as a contractor for uk government and NHS
and this is probably reason they didnt let me work from asia (government retarded security policy)
so i just quit

how is everyone getting such high paid remote jobs

i cant even get a high paying job or a remote job

I'm permanent WFH now at high 5 figures.

Going to ditch my apartment soon & live with my parents, will be making $5k/mo after tax, live rent free and have a Lexus to drive. Same living area as I have now (they want to turn their house into a duplex, would be basically a 2 bedroom apartment with a kitchen, large den and storage). Already worked out the details.

I barely do any work and get told I'm doing a good job so maybe I'll get a second remote job and stockpile money or work on building some low maintenance business where I made some software worth buying and get residual income from software licenses or subscriptions.

Going to stockpile money while WFH'ing in South America or SEA during the winter (already got approval to do this). Save up money and buy a house if/when the housing market tanks. If a good woman comes into my life it is what it is & I'll try to be a good father.
get rid of the lexus. you don't need a car to get pussy. Get a honda or something that is dependable. CHANGE oil every 3 months. Car will last forever.

Now that you dont' pay any bullshit mechanical bills that are insanely high.

your life plan sounds solid. you already realise there are ups and downs to all things in life. Including the housing market.

get a property that you can make the basement into an apartment. So now you got TWO apartments. or "houses". Try for a second house, same dealio. if you can get 4 aparmtnets/houses. You are rock solid.

Remember. if you can get a house with an apartment on it. (build the apartment, it's cheaper) Then the apartment pays for the house mortgage. Now you get two properties like that. your not only living free. Your paying your mortgages off. Yet making profit on the houses. thats' your living money abroad.

this is pretty good not gona lie, but instead of jumping around everywhere maybe it's better to stick to a area and learn the local language and make friends and stuff. Coom then still do stuff.

this is pretty good not gona lie, but instead of jumping around everywhere maybe it's better to stick to a area and learn the local language and make friends and stuff. Coom then still do stuff.
i need a pina or some poor sea girl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back