Rate me?

I seriously don’t mean to be a dick but I guess I have to be because I can’t contain myself. Why is that woman built like a twig? I’ve seriously seen 7 year old girls here in America that are better build and have more curves and better bodies. This is a major reason why I can’t stand Asian women at all and find them repulsive. They always look like little boys to me. Try and get her to eat a lot more. Even if it’s junk food because at that build it doesn’t matter.

I don’t care what anyone on this forum says American women are some of the most beautiful and seductive in this world.

why are you being ER denier?? hapas tend to be next ER.
I never denied it. I just sarcastically said that it was NT as fuck. Also I haven’t seen any incel terrorists except that Alek guy who looked kinda ethnic and that fat guy with curly hair who was white. Hard to build a profile when they’re so few and far between.

I never denied it. I just sarcastically said that it was NT as fuck. Also I haven’t seen any incel terrorists except that Alek guy who looked kinda ethnic and that fat guy with curly hair who was white. Hard to build a profile when they’re so few and far between.
yes honor alek missian. and fuck SEAniggers foids with white fag

I seriously don’t mean to be a dick but I guess I have to be because I can’t contain myself. Why is that woman built like a twig? I’ve seriously seen 7 year old girls here in America that are better build and have more curves and better bodies. This is a major reason why I can’t stand Asian women at all and find them repulsive. They always look like little boys to me. Try and get her to eat a lot more. Even if it’s junk food because at that build it doesn’t matter.

I don’t care what anyone on this forum says American women are some of the most beautiful and seductive in this world.
Asians are hawt

Anime girls bro

Her build is considered relatively high tier by asian standards. I hope op knocks her up.

Refrain from making comments related to pedophilia and also the entire point of the forum is to Geomax.

Refrain from making comments related to pedophilia and also the entire point of the forum is to Geomax.
Nice communism. Stating that she is built worse than a literal tiny prepubescent child is pedophilia? Jfl at that. Also you can be a Geomaxxer and not like Asian girls or not want to go to SEA. Geomaxxing in the VVest is BaZed.

Nice communism. Stating that she is built worse than a literal tiny prepubescent child is pedophilia? Jfl at that. Also you can be a Geomaxxer and not like Asian girls or not want to go to SEA. Geomaxxing in the VVest is BaZed.
you are talking about a 7 year old theres no communism here youre just a pedophile. and as i said before the entire point of the forum is to learn how to Geomax to other countries not just america or asia. people here tend to go to SEA because of prices and how easy it is to fuck

The male phenotype in your photo is quite common with young WMAF couples I've seen, the "BoyChad" look you could call it. Thick messy hair, no glasses, not too scruffy, usually well-dressed and having an air of calm & comfortable affluence.

Whereas dorkers with wire-rimmed glasses and balding heads always seem to be with 30+ year old brownish Asian women who would never be considered "cute"...though today I did see an oddball white dorker with an Asian cutie. He was completely bald on top, but had thick black hair flowing from the sides of his head down to his shoulders.
I seriously don’t mean to be a dick but I guess I have to be because I can’t contain myself. Why is that woman built like a twig? I’ve seriously seen [censored] here in America that are better build and have more curves and better bodies. This is a major reason why I can’t stand Asian women at all and find them repulsive. They always look like [censored] to me. Try and get her to eat a lot more. Even if it’s junk food because at that build it doesn’t matter.

Horse-faced white roasties with curves and assets are so freakin' easy to come by...but be warned. After a few beddings by Chad and Tyrone, they are no longer interested in or satisfied by twiggy-dick betas.

BTW, women usually grow into their bulk; 18 year olds are typically slender even if tall. And yes, slim Germanic-American 18-21 girls are the most beautiful women on Earth; they mog Asian girls hands down.

But no, a hambeast who lazily scarfs down junk food is the worst of all. She'll order and eat a dozen donuts before she'll even think of cooking and eating a delicious dinner with you, like a good heavy wife does every evening.
Dude. I'm not the incel freak who has to resort to SEA to simply get women. Look in the mirror.
You've had sex in the last 48 hours? kek

Last edited:
you are talking about a 7 year old theres no communism here youre just a pedophile. and as i said before the entire point of the forum is to learn how to Geomax to other countries not just america or asia. people here tend to go to SEA because of prices and how easy it is to fuck
If you think pedophile is an insult you’re full of fucking soy and I’ve been on this forum longer than you have ya fuckin chump. Have fun with you’re disgusting gook twigs.

If you think pedophile is an insult you’re full of fucking soy and I’ve been on this forum longer than you have ya fuckin chump. Have fun with you’re disgusting gook twigs.
i didnt say it was an insult i just said youre a pedophile for looking at 7 year old girls assses

not gonna argue with a nigga that has an anime pfp tbh keep riding this dick

imagine liking muscle and fat on women. you faggot

imagine liking muscle and fat on women. you faggot
That’s prime psychosis. I never said muscle but every human being has muscle and fat. What you just described is an actual skeleton with flesh. Jfl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back