Looks Rate @Master Founder of looksmax.org & Incel.is (Lamarcus Small) (I'm Gonna Go ER And Kill This Nigga)

Amnesia

Oct 8, 2023
I Cant Post This on .org JFL They Give Warnings So They This Subhuman Nigger Here

Lamarcus Small, 29, was identified in 2021 by The New York Times as the co-creator of the website, which has been linked to at least 50 suicides in the U.K. alone, and hundreds worldwide.
The other creator, identified as Diego Joaquín Galante, reportedly lives in Uruguay.
The site hosts public forums, live chats, and private messaging around suicide, and includes goodbye posts and real-time suicide attempts.
Both Galante and Small have described themselves as “incels” – involuntarily celibate
“People are responsible for their own actions at the end of the day,” Small was quoted as stated on the site. “There’s not much we can do about that.

TLDR: This Cunt Owns Looksmax.org, Incel.is and Another Suicide Forum I Wont Name

Front Profile

Side Profile

Last edited:
I Cant Post This on .org JFL They Give Warnings So They This Subhuman Nigger Here

Lamarcus Small, 29, was identified in 2021 by The New York Times as the co-creator of the website, which has been linked to at least 50 suicides in the U.K. alone, and hundreds worldwide.
The other creator, identified as Diego Joaquín Galante, reportedly lives in Uruguay.
The site hosts public forums, live chats, and private messaging around suicide, and includes goodbye posts and real-time suicide attempts.
Both Galante and Small have described themselves as “incels” – involuntarily celibate
“People are responsible for their own actions at the end of the day,” Small was quoted as stated on the site. “There’s not much we can do about that.

TLDR: This Cunt Owns Looksmax.org, Incel.is and Another Suicide Forum I Wont Name

Front Profile

View attachment 2608
Side Profile
View attachment 2597
fat fuck. Well its over for his job prospects now that he's been doxxed.

Sanctioned Suicide is the site for anyone who wants to mock the depressed edgy normies.

The whole site is filled with unsufferable normies who practise self-harm because of their subpar brain chemistry.

Pathetic shit innit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back