Raping is natural and should be normalized

So your a basically a monkey that trusts his biological impulses JFL. You may aswell chow down a bowl of sugar cause according to natural impulses thats what your supposed to do.

Call me a cuck but i think rape is one of the worst crimes if done brutally but not some "metoo" shit
Yeah, rape is wrong generally I feel like. Although there are many metrics to take into consideration when judging the morality of a crime.
Some girls have it coming, while others absolutely don't.

most based user award goes to austrian painters son

i wish i could rape a foid so badly, would feel so good and give me an insane thrill
Im just indifferent also banning and censorship is fucking retarded, actual autism
i thought u were a based user. whats wrong with u man

whats so bad about rape? its literally sex? the most pleasureful act in the world for both men and women. if anything rape is a good thing

ohhhh forced pleasure, what a terrible crime!

i wish i could rape a foid so badly, would feel so good and give me an insane thrill

whats so bad about rape? its literally sex? the most pleasureful act in the world for both men and women. if anything rape is a good thing

yea he probably thinks circumcucking is good and sex is bad. to bad you are scared of getting any pleasure from drugs.

I said it depends, I think if you violently beat a woman i think that is really bad. Maybe I am a moralfag.

So if i raped your mom its just forced pleasure?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back