Vent Racefrauding as an arab for revengemaxxing?

real

Oct 19, 2022
I already look white af because I use sunscreen and both dye and straighten my hair to light brown every few months but I'm thinking of also changing my name to something western, go to an arab country that's not my homeland (can't fraud there bcz it's so tiny ppl would recognize me on tinder) and degrade the fuck out of local girls just to get a sense of revenge on jbw pill and the cluster of race traitors that constitute the vast majority of my ethnic group.

Not sure if its worth the hassle compared to just going to some SEA shithole to drain my balls, I already have an ltr arab gf and she is the reason why I became a mentalcel in the first place because she worships whiteness and I've seen with my own eyes dozen of times arab's women preference for some 3psl blonde blue eyed cuck over an 8psl ethnic.

I already look white af because I use sunscreen and both dye and straighten my hair to light brown every few months but I'm thinking of also changing my name to something western, go to an arab country that's not my homeland (can't fraud there bcz it's so tiny ppl would recognize me on tinder) and degrade the fuck out of local girls just to get a sense of revenge on jbw pill and the cluster of race traitors that constitute the vast majority of my ethnic group.

Not sure if its worth the hassle compared to just going to some SEA shithole to drain my balls, I already have an ltr arab gf and she is the reason why I became a mentalcel in the first place because she worships whiteness and I've seen with my own eyes dozen of times arab's women preference for some 3psl blonde blue eyed cuck over an 8psl ethnic.
Just SEAmax bro. This plan is shambolically maniacal.

You got it all wrong bro, if you are arab and "look white" as you say, it would be a massive halo since whiter arabs are worshipped asf back home.

also im 1/4 arab and know most arab girls in native countries wont fuck you on early dates like asians or whites do. Unless your a saudi prince lmao

Most also wont give a fuck unless you have blue eyes or will use you for a western passport, the chad exposure there is same as in west

just go to SEA this plan probably wont work tbh

Wear blue eye contacts and go to MENA

Wear blue eye contacts and go to MENA
I already have light eyes, so no need for that tbh
You got it all wrong bro, if you are arab and "look white" as you say, it would be a massive halo since whiter arabs are worshipped asf back home.

also im 1/4 arab and know most arab girls in native countries wont fuck you on early dates like asians or whites do. Unless your a saudi prince lmao

Most also wont give a fuck unless you have blue eyes or will use you for a western passport, the chad exposure there is same as in west

just go to SEA this plan probably wont work tbh
I already know that bro, I get worshipped by girls back home but I swear I need multiple dates to fuck the bitch but my western 3psl friends only need 30 minutes before getting his dick sucked, this is what I'm complaining about.
I mean if you look white enough it's very possible, you'd also try to fraud to fraud an accent too maybe.
I have no accent whatsoever
dont try fraud arab you will have 9/11 failo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back