Geomax R@pist British Soldiers Leave Biracial Children Behind in Kenya

IMO these woman are lying. Basically they saw a attractive white man had sex with him and are now making an excuse for why they have a white baby. oHh he RaPED mE jfl
I believe them. I know what British soldiers are like. Female soldiers are commonly raped and sexually abused within the army these instances are just covered up so you don't hear about them on the news, it wouldn't surprise me if these soldiers where raping women outside the forces too.

I believe them. I know what British soldiers are like. Female soldiers are commonly raped and sexually abused within the army these instances are just covered up so you don't hear about them on the news, it wouldn't surprise me if these soldiers where raping women outside the forces too.
It's not unique to the British. Rape is a widespread epidemic and the crazy part about it is that most women have no problem when a high status man does it to them.

IMO these woman are lying. Basically they saw a attractive white man had sex with him and are now making an excuse for why they have a white baby. oHh he RaPED mE jfl
Yeah lmao

I'm sorry but not many white men want to have sex with black girls

They wouldn't rape something they're not attracted to

But we all know how much black girls love white men

They're attention and pity whoring

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back