public transportation in america is so shit compared to the rest of the world

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
decided to ride the subway today and it’s 80% blacks and every station i get off there’s always a black guy tweaking and it smells like shit on the train

america is so boring

it’s not that far of a stretch to say the subway in delhi was better than this shithole

public transportation is meant to be for poor people because burger is centric around cars because its owned by the rockefellers.

public transportation is meant to be for poor people because burger is centric around cars because its owned by the rockefellers.
i’m starting to think black americans smell worse on average than indians

i’ll be fair most indians stink due to their diet

but in america the blacks stink cuz poor hygiene

How did you even find a subway in the USA? Seriously, I can only think of like five or six cities that actually have them there. And no shit it's boring. America is a dictatorship of 45 year-old soccer moms hurrying their spoiled brats from one place to another in their giant SUVs while the radio pundits convince them that freedom is taking out another mortgage or buying some stupid shit on credit.

How did you even find a subway in the USA? Seriously, I can only think of like five or six cities that actually have them there. And no shit it's boring. America is a dictatorship of 45 year-old soccer moms hurrying their spoiled brats from one place to another in their giant SUVs while the radio pundits convince them that freedom is taking out another mortgage or buying some stupid shit on credit.
every shopping plaza looks the same. walmart in the middle surrounded by an asian mail salon, black girl hair shop most likely owned by chinese, some fast food franchise, and a chinese resturaunt

and it seems like everyone is on mental meds. i constantly here people talking to themselves and saw some white guy start punching a vending machine

this shits like gta 5 irl lmao

I cant wait for the entire world to have fast public transport like in japan.
I wonder how fast public transport can get in 50 years, cars can seriously become redundant.

I cant wait for the entire world to have fast public transport like in japan.
I wonder how fast public transport can get in 50 years, cars can seriously become redundant.
i don’t think it will ever happen in burgerland tbh

the people here are too much like animals they would end up shitting in the seats and injecting heroin on the trains

i don’t think it will ever happen in burgerland tbh

the people here are too much like animals they would end up shitting in the seats and injecting heroin on the trains
I had a friend who went to texas and he said people are mostly civilized apart from a few crackheads but i have heard stories.

I think its cos oil companies make too much money to let people stop using cars and cities being so far apart and the US being barren and empty doesnt help either.

I had a friend who went to texas and he said people are mostly civilized apart from a few crackheads but i have heard stories.

I think its cos oil companies make too much money to let people stop using cars and cities being so far apart and the US being barren and empty doesnt help either.
I've been to Texas and almost every single person there is retarded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back