PSA : don’t go to philippines it’s full of niggers no joke

went to club with this girl and omg shit you not there’s more blacks here than whites

fuck this place

not only is it black guys but black females wtf!

im guessing it’s american military members?

fuck this take me back to china mate
The whole gay passport bro thing appeals to black people way more than whites who don't need a name for everything

officially turned into detroit boyos

abort philippines lads unless you plan to jungle dive
IMG 9005

it’s a good place to analyze psl tho

luckily i came with girl or i’d be with these cucks

went to club with this girl and omg shit you not there’s more blacks here than whites

fuck this place

not only is it black guys but black females wtf!

im guessing it’s american military members?

fuck this take me back to china mate
Second, there were a surprising number of young and middle-aged negroes in PH as well last November, in Manila and Angeles. Had the same thought, "Why TF did I fly to Asia for this, I would've gone to fucking Africa if I wanted to be around Africans." Two were even staying at my $12/night bugbox hotel in north Manila, which was not in a tourist area. Brokefag cheapshits from Liberia, and they seemed ill at ease. Local guys who I drunk beer with gave them the cold shoulder. Even the cute receptionists ignored them. One time we talked, then I told the nigger I was one of those evil racists, and he kept to himself after that.

Second, there were a surprising number of young and middle-aged negroes in PH as well last November, in Manila and Angeles. Had the same thought, "Why TF did I fly to Asia for this, I would've gone to fucking Africa if I wanted to be around Africans." Two were even staying at my $12/night bugbox hotel in north Manila, which was not in a tourist area. Brokefag cheapshits from Liberia, and they seemed ill at ease. Local guys who I drunk beer with gave them the cold shoulder. Even the cute receptionists ignored them. One time we talked, then I told the nigger I was one of those evil racists, and he kept to himself after that.
Niggers always go where the white man has gone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back