Proof is in the pudding

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Aug 16, 2023
I'm sat on a bench at the Bristol history and art museum and a chinese girl about 20 years old just walked past me and said hello and laughed and asked me where the toilet was. She was friendly and I didn't feel judgemental vibes. 30 seconds after, three teenage students who were around 17, looked in my direction and looked around the place I was sat and then they all looked at me weirdly and walked off.

The Chinese girl was seriously hot. Most white women think I'm ugly and weird. This is how I've been treated by them ever since I lost the baby fat on my face at around 16. My facial features disgust them. Whereas, the asian woman isn't evolved to distinguish between average looking white men and Chad tier white men. So she didn't find me off putting.

Screenshot 20240501 155751 GalleryScreenshot 20240501 155758 Gallery

Last edited:
true

i was walking on the street recently when a chinese girl smiled at me so i asked her where she’s from and ended up getting her wechat

chinese girls energy is superior to cold barbaric europeans

i remember being in copenhagen and feeling so much negative energy when id walk down the street passing those outdoor seatings at resturaunts

but in china girls come up to me and ask where im from and about my hair

true

i was walking on the street recently when a chinese girl smiled at me so i asked her where she’s from and ended up getting her wechat

chinese girls energy is superior to cold barbaric europeans

i remember being in copenhagen and feeling so much negative energy when id walk down the street passing those outdoor seatings at resturaunts

but in china girls come up to me and ask where im from and about my hair
Interesting. I have good hair as well. I think chinese girl desire good hair more than black or white women.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back