Advice Probably going to Spain in May

I've only ever been to Barcelona, but I can tell you that it's excellent, albeit touristy as Hell. The Sagrada Familia is definitely worth it, and it's worth it to walk all the way from the Ramblas down to the beach. You also need to visit the Casa Milà while you are there and, although all the locals will tell you it's dangerous, I found El Raval to be a really interesting neighborhood.

I wish I had had more time in the country. I would have visited Madrid, Toledo and Granada to visit the Alhambra.

Now, you know me. Did I do some mongering while I was there? Yes, yes I did. If you're looking to monger, your top sites will be: 1) https://mileroticos.com and 2) sexomercadospain.com

I hope that helps.

I've only ever been to Barcelona, but I can tell you that it's excellent, albeit touristy as Hell. The Sagrada Familia is definitely worth it, and it's worth it to walk all the way from the Ramblas down to the beach. You also need to visit the Casa Milà while you are there and, although all the locals will tell you it's dangerous, I found El Raval to be a really interesting neighborhood.

I wish I had had more time in the country. I would have visited Madrid, Toledo and Granada to visit the Alhambra.

Now, you know me. Did I do some mongering while I was there? Yes, yes I did. If you're looking to monger, your top sites will be: 1) https://mileroticos.com and 2) sexomercadospain.com

I hope that helps.
Thanks brother

Latina appreciator and former coomer in Spain here. Like @mrfailedchad said use sexomercado for reviews but if you just want a quick fuck slumi is an amazing website that you can filter for range, price, etc. I think Madrid mogs BCN city wise but Barcelona has more fun stuff to do but is more globohomo and less interesting. Madrid has less shitskins too. Vive is a good strip club that is a mega brothel and very fun. Also if you are in puerto de sol it is a good area for bars and nightlife.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back