priority inheritance and why you shouldn’t save up money, or waste too much time planning to geomax

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
because 80% of your problems you’re trying to account for will only amount to 20% of in field discomfort

so simply buy a one way ticket, and make things work

you guys will be surprised at how easy things become when you’re in country

literally just do it

a good example of someone not following priority inheritance : @predeterminism

tries to account for every last problem (which overall isn’t a bad thing since he’s contributed much to geomaxia theories) but he’s lost precious years of time he could’ve been geomaxxing. but instead chooses to try and get everything perfectly right (see example of buying “warm weather clothes” jfl just buy them in country)

tries to account for every last problem (which overall isn’t a bad thing since he’s contributed much to geomaxia theories) but he’s lost precious years of time he could’ve been geomaxxing. but instead chooses to try and get everything perfectly right (see example of buying “warm weather clothes” jfl just buy them in country)
although you do make a good point overall in your thread. i agree with that.

but whats holding me back isnt my lack of warm weather clothes lol i have some health problems im tryna fix rn waiting for xrays and shit. and before that, it was not having a remote job

Last edited:
although you do make a good point overall in your thread. i agree with that.

but whats holding me back isnt my lack of warm weather clothes lol i have some health problems im tryna fix rn waiting for xrays and shit. and before that, it was not having a remote job
unless you’re using insurance to pay for it, then it’s mute!

for 99% of health procedures done in bangkok will be cheaper than in uk

unless you have a phobia of southeast asian doctors

then fair enough

I basically agree with you. Spend money on fun, transformative experiences when you're young (or as early as you can). Your experiences will give you a psychological glow for the rest of your life, similar to how Chads probably feel all the time.

Just don't go buck-wild with this line of thought because I've seen a LOT of expats (especially young students) go off the rails and make stupid decisions. Too many people blow all their money, start skipping school/work, and overstay their visas. This will give you the exact opposite psychological effect and stick with you as a failure for the rest of your life. Going from having a nice bank account to seeing $0.00 (or debt) and wondering how it all fell apart? Sucks.

I basically agree with you. Spend money on fun, transformative experiences when you're young (or as early as you can). Your experiences will give you a psychological glow for the rest of your life, similar to how Chads probably feel all the time.

Just don't go buck-wild with this line of thought because I've seen a LOT of expats (especially young students) go off the rails and make stupid decisions. Too many people blow all their money, start skipping school/work, and overstay their visas. This will give you the exact opposite psychological effect and stick with you as a failure for the rest of your life. Going from having a nice bank account to seeing $0.00 and wondering how it all fell apart? Sucks.
yes of course

follow passion however use reason to stay on course

Just don't go buck-wild with this line of thought because I've seen a LOT of expats (especially young students) go off the rails and make stupid decisions. Too many people blow all their money, start skipping school/work, and overstay their visas. This will give you the exact opposite psychological effect and stick with you as a failure for the rest of your life. Going from having a nice bank account to seeing $0.00 (or debt) and wondering how it all fell apart? Sucks.
where did you find your way here, you sound like an interesting and based fellow

Someone posed a screenshot in a "passport bro" Discord and warned not to join lol

There are some opinions I don't agree with here but that's what a forum is for
PERFECT

the exact type of people for this kingdom

the ones that want differing opinions and true discussion!

which discord, the passport bros discrod? didnt realize this place has eyes on it

It's a very small Discord that got fragmented from the "main" one (which I've never joined). I got linked to it from a pickup/game/redpill Discord (though I am not a red-piller)

Someone posed a screenshot in a "passport bro" Discord and warned not to join lol
funny. what did they warn about?

there's a bunch of weirdos here for sure but at least the most retarded users have left or been banned already.

funny. what did they warn about?

there's a bunch of weirdos here for sure but at least the most retarded users have left or been banned already.
yeah i dont really understand, cause those passport bro discords are just as bad, if not worse
i could understand if you come from a mainstream forum, cause here there's a lot of racism and weird posts

yeah i dont really understand, cause those passport bro discords are just as bad, if not worse
i could understand if you come from a mainstream forum, cause here there's a lot of racism and weird posts
many passport bros are black if i'm not mistaken. racism is rampant in this forum so they probably scream alarm if they see that. i don't think there are any black guys left here, and that is probably intended by most users or at least the most posting ones.

many passport bros are black if i'm not mistaken. racism is rampant in this forum so they probably scream alarm if they see that. i don't think there are any black guys left here, and that is probably intended by most users or at least the most posting ones.
yes, many are black but those discord/telegram communities usually have lots of racism anyway
at least all the ones ive been in

yes, many are black but those discord/telegram communities usually have lots of racism anyway
at least all the ones ive been in
i notice that too lol.

they’ll be talking about ‘total nigger death’ or something but then brag about how they got such a good deal on paying to fuck some brown skinned asian prostitute

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back