Story Poverty in Philippines

is it easy to physically abuse filipinas? are they into BDSM?

Most girls I talk to do not know how to swim.
And there was one model I dated who hasn't even been in mall before. Let that sink in.
well not knowing to swim is normal for alot of island people. In cayman almost every jamaican i ever met, could not swim.

Even fishermen, which could save their lives

most people in china can’t swim either
View attachment 6669
alex, how do you feel about tall buildings like that

i HATE staying up above 10 floors. it just creeps me the fuck out. I keep thinking "what if an earthquake happens"

i know that's silly, but they do happen.

and the long elevator rides. Pain in the ass. Even at 10 floors where i am now. It sucks going up and down. there are times when i forget something and just say "AHHH FUCK IT, NOT GOING DOWN AGAIN"

type thing

i HATE staying up above 10 floors. it just creeps me the fuck out. I keep thinking "what if an earthquake happens"

and the long elevator rides. Pain in the ass. Even at 10 floors where i am now. It sucks going up and down. there are times when i forget something and just say "AHHH FUCK IT, NOT GOING DOWN AGAIN"

type thing
how does it feel to be in a tall building when the storm hits?

type thing
i like it tbh

i’m staying on the 29th floor at this hotel and it’s chill
IMG 4312

I know in Japan they construct the buildings with earthquakes in mind you can see videos of them swaying but not being damaged.
I feel like worrying about fires would be a more rational concern.
ya but that's japan, they have standards and codes. I would feel alot better on a 10th or higher floor in japan. Infact, would probably not even worry about it.

most sea countries are nigger tier.

look at japan, and then look at any place in the phillipeans or indoensia, cambodia.
fucking HUGE difference.

japan doesn't have shanty towns. And nigger tier building codes

ya but that's japan, they have standards and codes.

most sea countries are nigger tier.

look at japan, and then look at any place in the phillipeans or indoensia, cambodia.
fucking HUGE difference.

japan doesn't have shanty towns. And nigger tier building codes
Yeah true. Idk personally I wouldn't worry too much Abt it.

Yeah true. Idk personally I wouldn't worry too much Abt it.
i know, you and everyone are probably right. Same worry as the fear of flying. but still. I cannot help thinking about it.

plus, a 30 floor or higher building as building sway bro. put your glass of water on the table and watch.

that shit is just freaky, or watch your hanging ceiling lights sway especially on a windy day

i know, you and everyone are probably right. Same worry as the fear of flying. but still. I cannot help thinking about it.

plus, a 30 floor or higher building as building sway bro. put your glass of water on the table and watch.

that shit is just freaky, or watch your hanging ceiling lights sway especially on a windy day
Well on the bright side, staying higher up is more expensive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back