Plenty of Covid related news right now........

ShortAsianEnjoyer

Jul 2, 2023
thoughts?

Thinking that since China just dropped the last restriction involving travel (tests) this might just be the last marketing campaign to sell more booster shots and then they will move on, but i have a bad feeling

if you think covid is legit youre a dumbass, dont reply

There's a covid lobby at every level now. Even if it's not real anymore, people still want to WFH and hide their ugly face in public and feel better than everyone else for getting vaxxed.

I'm thinking about giving up my apartment and moving back in with my parents. More money for buying assets + geomaxxing. Would have the same amount of living space and a car instead of being a cuck taking public transit with Indians every day. Easy +$1,500/mo to my monthly budget.

Only problem is taking girls to my place but I go overseas to do that anyways + it's normal for Canada because of rent prices.

There's a covid lobby at every level now. Even if it's not real anymore, people still want to WFH and hide their ugly face in public.

I'm thinking about giving up my apartment and moving back in with my parents. More money for buying assets + geomaxxing. Would have the same amount of living space and a car instead of being a cuck taking public transit with Indians every day. Easy +$1,500/mo to my monthly budget.

Only problem is taking girls to my place but I go overseas to do that anyways + it's normal for Canada because of rent prices.
i live in a house by myself. fuck living with your parents.

There's a covid lobby at every level now. Even if it's not real anymore, people still want to WFH and hide their ugly face in public and feel better than everyone else for getting vaxxed.

I am going to GEOMAX in 3 days, hopefully I can get a few months in before a potential lockdown, in which case I will try to keep going where is open and worst case I am gonna do a similar thing to you lol

I got it

This vax is useless gas it dont do shit

Fuck curries, niggers, and kikes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back