Advice philippines truth

geomaxer

Dec 31, 2022
watch all this guys videos. ph is a crap scam. the only reason it gets praised is because truecels can ascend there. outside of that the country is complete trash.

You have to go where nobody wants to go, otherwise globohomo clowns and 6'3 chads will cuck you

You have to go where nobody wants to go, otherwise globohomo clowns and 6'3 chads will cuck you
6'3 chad is even in the ph slums now. theyre placing 6'3 chads every where. there is no where left. the world has access to these chads.

water is wet
this is literal 3rd world dumpster everyone knows that
i was positively surprised how developed is thailand especially bangkok and krabi/phuket area but i have no courage to try philipines atm, especially because thailand can be cheaper than this shithole with murder rate of latam
i just want to coooom inside warm hole and not fight for my life every single day

water is wet
this is literal 3rd world dumpster everyone knows that
i was positively surprised how developed is thailand especially bangkok and krabi/phuket area but i have no courage to try philipines atm, especially because thailand can be cheaper than this shithole with murder rate of latam
i just want to coooom inside warm hole and not fight for my life every single day
the only thing i want in life is foreskin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back