ban Napoleon De Geso for gay

• he gay for anime females = ban

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • no ban

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

zassusmgtow

Jan 31, 2024
He insults mongoloid girls and worships anime females. Liking and worshipping anime females is gay

StudentSquidgirl

You can clearly see that the one in the left is more attractive,@Napoleon de Geso is gay for not having the girl in the left instead of the one in the right as his profile picture, the one in the left looks feminine and cute while the one in the right looks masculine and enderaring. The one in the right looks like a tranny man because it's an eastern european and not a beautiful east asian.

Now he might say that anime females are half mongoloid themselves. But all anime females look worse than fully mongoloids.

Last edited:
He insults mongoloid girls and worships anime females. Liking and worshipping anime females is gay

View attachment 8032View attachment 8033

You can clearly see that the one in the left is more attractive,@Napoleon de Geso is gay for not having the girl in the left instead of the one in the right as his profile picture, the one in the left looks feminine and cute while the one in the right looks masculine and enderaring. The one in the right looks like a tranny man because it's an eastern european and not a beautiful east asian.

Now he might say that anime females are half mongoloid themselves. But all anime females look worse than fully mongoloids.
over for squidgirlcels

i banned him for pedophilia and now this. JFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

voting no - he’s one of the premier posters here - the tinder vids are a good look at what’s out there for the high inhib also 2d > 3d obvs

voting no - he’s one of the premier posters here - the tinder vids are a good look at what’s out there for the high inhib also 2d > 3d obvs
i think these vids would be useful if his taste of women was at least remotely normal.

but like this? you can't even see which of all these beautiful women that he swipes left on would have given him a chance. yes we are not him, but he doesn't look bad for his age, so it would be interesting.

@Napoleon de Geso i know you don't wanna change your standards. but couldn't you instead do at least one "quest" where you swipe all women right? just to see which ones would theoretically be available? that would be FAR more interesting to watch than trashing them all away.

i think these vids would be useful if his taste of women was at least remotely normal.

but like this? you can't even see which of all these beautiful women that he swipes left on would have given him a chance. yes we are not him, but he doesn't look bad for his age, so it would be interesting.

@Napoleon de Geso i know you don't wanna change your standards. but couldn't you instead do at least one "quest" where you swipe all women right? just to see which ones would theoretically be available? that would be FAR more interesting to watch than trashing them all away.
To get some useless matches with random ugly females. Eww. I better stick to swiping cute weirdos. And after current Tinder World Quest going so bad, should delete Tinder, make new one, and make settings that my profile be show only for those I swipe to right

napoleon has very cultured taste in girls.
just because he won't settle for 2nd best quality doesn't
reduce of his basedness.

Let me teach you something more about anthropology, West eurasids and anime characters have leg and arm inseams that are half of their height, but East eurasids have inseams that are below half this height, this means that East eurasids have shorts arms and legs with long torsos, while West eurasids and anime characters have a bit of long limbs and short torsos:

macroskelic vs mesoskelic

The reason why i'm telling you this is because that blue haired girl of the anime has long arms and longs and a short torso, while the east asian girl above has a long torso and short limbs, so funny.

F00a762b2d0d335ea0c2f63d285974bf

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back