Petition to ban Kamster

Should Kamster be banned?

• Total voters

ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
@Administrator He has broken a rule by derailing a geomax related thread. On multiple occasions. I’m going to assume @QuantativeAnalyticalBS is banned so now it’s time to turn our attention to the next spiteful mutant. Vote yes.

seething like little bitch over oneliner hahahah you just made me laugh at your pathetic ugly ass old fag

@ImFree007 man don't overdo it, otherwise you're just gonna ruin it. we have yet to see the first real ban that is still pending

@ImFree007 man don't overdo it, otherwise you're just gonna ruin it. we have yet to see the first real ban that is still pending
@AlexBrown84 @Administrator If you ban him I’ll shill on trv for a month straight and get new members to join. I’ll even try and get cubabro (famous poster over there) to come back here. He originally left because of shitposters like quant and kamster

@AlexBrown84 @Administrator If you ban him I’ll shill on trv for a month straight and get new members to join. I’ll even try and get cubabro (famous poster over there) to come back here. He originally left because of shitposters like quant and kamster
i had to really hit the weak spot there buddy boy, calm down, relax, breathe, grass is green, sky is blue, grass is green, sky is...

i had to really hit the weak spot there buddy boy, calm down, relax, breathe, grass is green, sky is blue, grass is green, sky is...
You know every poll I’ve ever created has resulted in said user getting banned right? Count your days, boy. I will carry this forum into a new era free from you deadbeats.

You know every poll I’ve ever created has resulted in said user getting banned right? Count your days, boy. I will carry this forum into a new era free from you deadbeats.
shuuush, its all good, all good, relax

Okay it looks like this poll is redundant now because kamster fucked up by insulting alex too much. Probably another temporary ban, he ate a few of those before already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back