Perfectionist bullshit

Pained4ever

Aug 26, 2023
I can't seamaxx permanently. I have genetic health problems which require decent insurance. Do you know what I'm not gonna do? Lament the fact I cant be there 24/7 365 and not go at all. If I can only be there 2 months of the year that's a fuck of a lot better than not going at all. The fact this is an option at all is something you should be grateful for. There are mfers who can't even walk

I can't seamaxx permanently. I have genetic health problems which require decent insurance. Do you know what I'm not gonna do? Lament the fact I cant be there 24/7 365 and not go at all. If I can only be there 2 months of the year that's a fuck of a lot better than not going at all. The fact this is an option at all is something you should be grateful for. There are mfers who can't even walk
.org is a great place if you like neurotic crab bucket bullshit. Take your average user there and make them better than 99.99999 percent of men and it still wouldn't be enough for them

fr man, mfers grow up in western comfy countries and can coom in healthy clean whores and sluts that their ancestors could only dream of yet spend their days hunched back on crab cuck forums

.org is a great place if you like neurotic crab bucket bullshit. Take your average user there and make them better than 99.99999 percent of men and it still wouldn't be enough for them
Im too sub even for sea girls

fr man, mfers grow up in western comfy countries and can coom in healthy clean whores and sluts that their ancestors could only dream of yet spend their days hunched back on crab cuck forums
no we can only have a few % of what we should have due to our circumcucking

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back